Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » fingering...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fingering...
Celise
Activist
Member # 196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, by boy friend and i were talking about him wanting to finger me, that all cool and all but how am I supposed to act while he is doing it?? am i supposed to be laying down? I really am confused, i don't want to look like a moron
Posts: 89 | From: Newton, NC, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, hon, the best way to avoid feeling like a moron during any kind of sexual activity is to stop worrying about what you're "supposed" to do, and simply do what feels right and best to you.

You can imagine, perhaps, how silly someone trying something with a handful of notes might look, or someone trying to fake an orgasm just like one they saw in a movie.

What makes sex wonderful is when it's an expression of who you are, and what your relationship is. If you feel silly and clueless, say so! He probably does, too. That'll make you both feel a whole lot better.

There aren't "rules" for anything sexual, because what anything changes with each person we're with, and who we are with that person. If your guy likes you for who you are, you know what? You'll do fine as long as you just be yourself.

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falconrose
Neophyte
Member # 151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Falconrose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, the first times I was ever "fingered" the guy was all about thrusting inside my vagina, and personally, I didn't think that felt good at all. What I didn't know was to take initiative and tell him what I wanted. Now I show my boyfriend exactly what to touch (for me its the side of my clitoris) and I love it. Before I really hated it. So my advice is to see what you like, and make sure he does it.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink_Girl
Neophyte
Member # 190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink_Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually when boys finger me, i usually kiss them.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be in any position... sitting down, laying down, standing up, whatever! Also, it might really hurt the first time, so you may want to use this stuff called KY gel. It's a lubricant that makes it a lot easier.

[This message has been edited by HotGrrl99 (edited 21 June 2000).]

Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgurl
Neophyte
Member # 221

Icon 2 posted      Profile for angelgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the first time that it was performed on me i was sitting and we were kissing although it has happened while he was driving ..that i would not reccommend. GOOD LUCK

------------------
bye guys!!:)

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend enjoys giving me pleasures. Like he loves to finger me. At first, let him experiment. My boyfriend asks me what to do and what feels good and what feels better. He really concentrates on what I want. <Mines on the side too> If it hurts, LET HIM KNOW!!! Make him give you some breathing time.. LOL... Don't worry about what you look like when he's doing.. Just go with the flow!!
Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend enjoys giving me pleasures. Like he loves to finger me. At first, let him experiment. My boyfriend asks me what to do and what feels good and what feels better. He really concentrates on what I want. <Mines on the side too> If it hurts, LET HIM KNOW!!! Make him give you some breathing time.. LOL... Don't worry about what you look like when he's doing.. Just go with the flow!!

------------------
~*~Katrina~*~

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogenasksyou
Neophyte
Member # 43569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imogenasksyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy making out with my boyfriend while he fingers me it relaxes the atmosphere. but just see what you like [Smile]
Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.