Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » What does - insert confusing term here - mean?!? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What does - insert confusing term here - mean?!?
Breezy119
Activist
Member # 13552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezy119     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering, I know that giving head refers to oral sex, but I heard that its when you just pay attention to the head of the penis *sorry if this is graphic* and I've heard its on the whole penis. Can anyone clear this up for me or is it just a matter of opinion and not a definition?
Posts: 48 | From: Alaska | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far asI know, "giving head" just means "oral sex" (actually, personally I always assumed that the "head" being referred to was the one of the person performing the oral sex ...).
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insane
Activist
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably should know this, but, well I will be honest, I have never heard these terms. What does cunnilingus and anilingus? I probably just know them by their slang words.
Posts: 234 | From: Ottawa, Ont, Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cunnilingus is oral stimulation of a woman's genitlas, analingus is oral stimulation of the anus. (And before anyone asks, oral stimulation on a guy is . . .fellatio!)

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, DNFTF

Ask me, I won't say no, how could I?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atticus Girl
Activist
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atticus Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a "circle jerk"?
Posts: 105 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Group masturbation (generally male).
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
worriedgirl
Neophyte
Member # 13132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for worriedgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a rainbow kiss is giving a girl oral while she has her period.
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frozendreams
Activist
Member # 7638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frozendreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know about where you are but here when someone gives a girl oral while she is on her period it is referred to as red wings.

------------------
formerly unhappykoger

Posts: 118 | From: dayton ohio usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiceagainyesterday
Neophyte
Member # 11180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiceagainyesterday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard oral sex being given on a girl on her period then kissing with the blood in the mouth as "angel kiss."

I was going to ask about circle jerk, glad that's cleared up!

Ober here, "bandages" is discreet slang for a pad. It can also be a condom. Just thought I'd mention that, as this once confused me to no end.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giJOkungFUgrip
Neophyte
Member # 13717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for giJOkungFUgrip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to ask what "poontang" was. Theres a semi-interesting story behind this. My friends derranged mother asked if he'd gotten any poontang from me, or if i was such a slut to let hm "do me in the ass"

Thought i would share that.

------------------
I wish i could have save all the tears i cried for you
So i could f*cking drown you in them

Posts: 1 | From: Divide, CO, USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kittylouise711
Neophyte
Member # 14134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kittylouise711     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does the term lawnmowing (or something along those lines) mean?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard the term 'cutting the grass' means oral sex (probably on a woman) this might be the same as lawnmowing. I don't know why its called 'cutting the grass' though, unless the person doing it bites off the woman's pubic hair

Does anyone know what 'tea-bagging' is by the way? I really would love to know...

*badger*

------------------
~Men of quality are not threatened by women's equality~

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tea-bagging is the act of taking a man's scrotum and testicles into the mouth during oral sex. (Safer sex hint: use a big dental dam or a big sheet of plastic wrap.)

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Advocate

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezy119
Activist
Member # 13552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezy119     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my school, whenever people refer to tea-bagging, they mean a guy placing his genitals on top of a girls head. What they get out of this, I don't know, thats just what everyone has always told me it meant. I just thought I'd throw that in. And also, I read in another thread, a girl asking what lawn-mowing meant and she said it was from Stepmom. Actually, what they said in that movie was "snow-blowing". Know what it means? Cuz I sure don't.
Posts: 48 | From: Alaska | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sublime_15
Activist
Member # 12538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sublime_15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snowblowing is when a guy cums in a girls mouth then she kisses him and puts it in his mouth. Some girls do this to get revenge for the guy cumming in their mouth. Some guys might like it, I dunno.
Posts: 280 | From: nowhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Particular_State_of_Mind
Neophyte
Member # 11716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Particular_State_of_Mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this has been posted, or if this is even where it should be posted, so feel free to move it, but in reference to the many "what does (insert confusing term here) mean?" posts, I have found the website www.urbandictionary.com to be very useful. It contains a search field, and once you've searched for a word it shows a long list of definitions posted by people on the net. Now, whether or not they are the true meanings of the words, I don't know, but it is a great way to look up the latest slang you heard on the street.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melancholy_Mango_Mania
Neophyte
Member # 14163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melancholy_Mango_Mania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iv'e heard the term "eating your greens" used for oral sex on a woman. I have no idea where that came from, but hey i think it sounds kinda funny.

------------------
People are lyke oreos--the best part is on the inside.-Lora

Live life to the fullest, don't let anyone tell you you're not beautiful, and don't take shitaki mushrooms from anybody.

Posts: 34 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atticus Girl
Activist
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atticus Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ben-wah balls" - I forgot what that meant. . .anybody wanna help?
Posts: 105 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Ben-wa balls are small weighted balls that are inserted into the vagina as a sex toy. Since on their own they provide a bit of vaginal stimulation and no clitoral stimulation, they tend to be disappointing.
Atticus Girl
Activist
Member # 13561

quote:
Originally posted by logic_grrl:
Ben-wa balls are small weighted balls that are inserted into the vagina as a sex toy.

oh ok, i also heard that the weighted balls are those Chinese balls that make the little ringing noises if you shake them ..? i don't know. anyways thanks for telling me

logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Nope - the larger ones that chime are exercise balls for your hands. They probably could be used as a sex toy if you wanted, but that's not what they're designed for .
Atticus Girl
Activist
Member # 13561

hahah okay just wanted to clarify that. thanks again.
cherrymouse
Neophyte
Member # 13565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherrymouse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Also called the "gooch" sometimes, according to the movie Jackass. Highly educational, huh?

Actually, its "guiche" and pronounced "geech".. well, at least, thats closer than "gooch." Jackass is wrong! But at least they got it half-right.

Posts: 16 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janna_janna
Neophyte
Member # 14228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janna_janna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In response to "Teabagging," it's a term I've been exposed to (but luckily not ever a 'victim' of) far too many times. Some of my male friends have a habit of sneaking up behind people (male or female), fully clothed, and just basically rubbing their crotch on the front or back of their heads. It generally makes the 'victim' go 'aaagh!!' and run away and the spectators and culprits laugh quite a bit. They even have several variations of the 'teabag' such as the 'silent teabag' (its common practice to announce the title before or after the teabag) which is sneaking up behind someone very quietly or the 'ultimate teabag' which is one done without any clothing on whatsoever, or, as one of my friends likes to call it, the 'perfect teabag' which is just about any one that makes for an incredibly funny reaction on the part of the victim. Wow how sad is that I just wrote an entire novel on the art of teabagging...
Posts: 8 | From: nowhere, ND | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThaBaTTiWoMAN
Neophyte
Member # 12176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThaBaTTiWoMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are cunnie bubbles? my friend always talks about them..
Posts: 7 | From: New YOrk | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, its "guiche" and pronounced "geech".. well, at least, thats closer than "gooch." Jackass is wrong! But at least they got it half-right.

Just a little input... It's not that Jackass was wrong... it's just a slang term for the perineum (sp?? sorry)

Also for the Cunnie Bubbles heres a definition from another post:

quote:
i think they may be referring to air bubbles that get trapped in the vagina causing like a farting sound.

that would be my best guess

[This message has been edited by celery (edited 09-02-2003).]

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusicFan
Activist
Member # 13432

Icon 5 posted      Profile for MusicFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do the following terms mean?

-get to first base
-get to second base
-get to third base
-hit a home run

Posts: 56 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right here is a helpful discussion on the bases.

------------------
No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eptiger, i'm gonna gank one of your replies

quote:
Originally posted by Eptiger:
There are definitions to more terms like this at urbandictionary.com

Eptiger

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
nifty. thanks for that funny-as-all-hell link. btw, folks please bear in mind, this ain't Meriram Webster. Users post their own definitions and go from there. use at your own risk

------------------
You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being part of the problem is much more fun.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
contraindicated
Neophyte
Member # 9550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for contraindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by janna_janna:
In response to "Teabagging," it's a term I've been exposed to (but luckily not ever a 'victim' of) far too many times. Some of my male friends have a habit of sneaking up behind people (male or female), fully clothed, and just basically rubbing their crotch on the front or back of their heads. It generally makes the 'victim' go 'aaagh!!' and run away and the spectators and culprits laugh quite a bit.

Wow. Can you say SEXUAL HARRASSMENT? (Not that I can spell it, but you know what I mean.)

Posts: 7 | From: New Hamster, USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexySun04
Activist
Member # 7034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexySun04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone asked about rainbow? Usually it's reffered to in the context of a rainbow party. it's where a bunch of girls get together and all put on different colors of lipstick. each gives one guy oral sex leaving their lipstick color on his penis. the next girl follows leaving her color behind. pretty soon it forms a rainbow of colored lipstick all the way up his penis. they even covered this topic on Oprah once! lol

------------------
*~If you are going to trust your guy with your body, make sure you guys have completly open communication!!~*

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.