Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Site Help and Service » searching questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: searching questions
pix
Activist
Member # 13496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just a couple of questions...
when searching is there anyway to search several forums at once, but not all of them??

also, what are the private forums? it says at the bottom of the search screen: "Note: if you need to search private forums, click here instead." but identification was required to find out if certain ones could be read and i realized i'm probably not going to be authorized to read any of it... just curious as to what it includs?

thnx.

Posts: 109 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I know, there is no way to search only a select few of the forums.

The only private forum here is the Advocate Area. You must have either an Advocate or Sexpert title to search the Advocate Area.

In the Advocate Area we talk about new ideas for the site, problem users, and as Gumdrop Girl said in one of her posts, to plot evil.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.