Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » im bi, right?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im bi, right?
julzy
Neophyte
Member # 48882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for julzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay, so i like guys and girls, and i know im sexually attracted to both, but the sexual feelings are a little stronger towards boys. like, i think about having sex with boys, but only about kissing girls. i do look at girls breasts, and their legs too, but i have liked boys longer than ive liked girls. i liked boys since i was like, five and girls since i was 11.

--------------------
cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort, suffocation no breathing, dont give a f***k if i cut my arm bleeding.

Posts: 11 | From: charlotte | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, julzy. I'm afraid we can't tell you if you are bisexual or any other orientation. Whether or not to label yourself as such is totally your decision, one we can't make for you. So do you feel like "bisexual" suits how you feel best? Do you identify most with bisexuality?

And just so you know, people who're bisexual totally don't have to be "equally" as attracted to all genders, or necessarily in the same way. For example, at this point in my life, I am usually more emotionally attracted to men, but more sexually attracted to women, and I identify as bisexual. So not everyone who identifies as bisexual has exactly the same level/type of attraction to men and women or any other gender. Does that make sense?

Here's an awesome SA article that covers this:
I'm bisexual, so why don't I feel exactly the same about men and women?

Hope it helped! [Smile]

[ 09-13-2010, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.