Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » My last post..distressed, please help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My last post..distressed, please help!
sofi
Neophyte
Member # 30271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I know i just posted, but i had a few things i needed to add. i think the main issue that i was trying to get to in my recent post was that it bothered me that "straight" sexual fantasies dont excite me quite so much anymore. its almost like being with women is "bad" and kinky and it that is why it turns me on, hence my feelings in that respect (towards women) are purely sexual and they probably have to do more with me being kinky than anything else. I just wish I felt as turned on by men in my fantasies as I do in real life (lol). Another theory Ive come up with is that maybe it has something to do with some things that have happened over the last two years (my parents are getting divorced, I found out my dad cheats on my mom, and I ended a very rocky relationship). In any case I want to fantasize more about men! And I want this because when im with a guy is when i feel sexiest (and also because im trying to regain a bit more of my sexuality, it kinda went through some hard times when I became more religious for a little while, which i really regret) Its weird, its like something is blocking my heterosexual fantasies. I used to fantasize about it all the time...
Posts: 22 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BluKnight01
Neophyte
Member # 38172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BluKnight01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm no professional but I do have some possible explanations. It's definatley possible that your feelings about your parents divorce or the relationship you got out of could effect you in this way. However, it would be unusual for either of these to be causeing the problem unless they corresponded to the general time you started losing interest in your normal fantasies. It's also possible that you have become bored with your regular fantasies. In my experiance this is more common and probably more likely.

Fantasies are just like anything: if you do (or fantasise) the same things over and over its likely that youll eventually lose interest. It may just be that the idea of non-heterosexual intercourse is new and exciting even if it doesn't interest you in real life.

I wish I could give you some advice on how to enjoy heterosexual fantasies again but like I said, I'm definatley no expert, but I hope I've been at least some help.

Posts: 11 | From: McMinnville, OR | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.