Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » Kissing girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kissing girls
Xoxo88xo88
Neophyte
Member # 37460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xoxo88xo88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like men and have a boyfriend of about 5 months and I really enjoy kissing him and everything. But I would also have no problem kissing or making out with a girl. I personally, don't think of kissing as a big deal. As long as the person seems to have relatively good hygiene and health to me I wouldn't have a problem kissing them and seeing as most girls I know have better hygiene than the guys (I am not trying to make a stereotype there, my guy friends could all just wash a little more frequently) The though of kissing girl doesn't turn me on like it does when I think of kissing my boyfriend but I was just wondering if that was a normal view?

And I know there is no such thing as 'normal' but I mean....I'm straight right?

I have absolutely no issue with different types of sexual preference and I think that people should be able to love whoever they want

Posts: 36 | From: US | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly - what does it matter?

If you're only fantasizing about kissing girls, then it may not mean anything at all, as we often fantasize about things we'd never actually do. It doesn't say anything about our sexual orientation. If you often find yourself checking out girls and wondering what it'd be like to kiss them, then maybe you're a little curious, or possibly bisexual (remember that 'bisexual' doesn't mean straight down the middle, 50% attraction for each gender: it just means that someone is capable of being attracted to either gender).

But you know, it doesn't really matter. Sexual orientation isn't set in stone. In fact, it's very fluid and can change over the course of our lives. There's no point on worrying about whether or not you're straight, or wondering about whether or not you're 'normal' when it comes to this. You're in a hetero relationship right now, so it's a moot point, and if and when you do act on your attraction to a girl, you can still figure out what it means for you then.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.