Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » Soooo confused about my sexuality...please help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soooo confused about my sexuality...please help!
locked-within-the-secret
Neophyte
Member # 35753

Icon 11 posted      Profile for locked-within-the-secret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heya! ok... i have so much on my mind... I think i am bisexual... well actually i am SURE i am. For the past year and a half, i have been having feelings for women, and i am sure the feelings are symptoms of a 'crush' [Roll Eyes] i admit, right now i am crushing on 'Maria' in the Sound of Music... Julie Andrews is so hot in that movie [Wink] i mean, i wouldnt mind having a girlfriend... and i would kiss a woman and all that... i think i am bi, which of course i am ok about [Big Grin] what do you guys think? if someone can help, that would be awsome [Smile]
Posts: 4 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wynter
Neophyte
Member # 35438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wynter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well you sound pretty bi to me [Smile]

I'm not the best with these sorts of questions...

If you've seen any movies with girl couples in them, like a sex scene or something, do you get turned on? Or is it just... 'meh'.

Hope you figure yourself out!

Posts: 24 | From: You don't wanna know | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey locked-within-the-secret, have you taken a look at this article :

The bees..and the bees : a homosexuality and a bisexuality primer

If not, I'd suggest checking it out and coming back if you have more questions after reading it !

(BTW, welcome to Scarleteen ! [Smile] )

[ 11-11-2007, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locked-within-the-secret
Neophyte
Member # 35753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locked-within-the-secret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much for your help! Wynter, yea i do get turned on when i see movies with girl couples... and i do get turned on when i think about the woman i like [Roll Eyes] thanks cool87 for the article, it really helped me! I think now i can really embrace the fact that i love women and men [Smile] i feel that i can emotionally love a woman and be her partner, and i am so happy for that [Big Grin]
Posts: 4 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to know the article helped you ! :)

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.