Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » How do lezbians have sex???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do lezbians have sex???
FuNnY
Activist
Member # 33753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FuNnY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know this might be a bit of an out there topic but im so confused. im sure im a Lezbian but now i dont know what to do...ive never been with a guy or a girl, but id like to try with a girl, im just not sure of wat to do wen i go to cross that bridge.
any help is appreciated
[Confused]

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted :)

Posts: 40 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The same way anyone else does.

Sex isn't just heterosexual intercourse. Sex is any number of combination of things people do together to seek mutual sexual pleasure, and what those things or that combination are varies for everyone, even from day to say.

So, one a given day, Lesbian Couple A may want to engage in some mutual masturbation and some oral sex, while Lesbian Couple B may choose to engage in shared manual sex and genital massage, and lesbian Couple C may decide to do some big-time snuggling paired with strap-on play.

Figuring out what it is exactly we do with any given partner isn't some script we follow, it's about exploring our sexuality and theirs, communicating, experimenting, and varying what we do, and how we do it, baed on mutual wants, needs and preferences. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FuNnY
Activist
Member # 33753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FuNnY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow thanks heaps thats really helpful its given me good insight [Smile] seriously thank you so much.

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted :)

Posts: 40 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ametrine
Neophyte
Member # 35652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ametrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you are still curious there is this fantastic book:
The Whole Lesbian Sex Book by Felice Newman

good chance your library has it, if not amazon does:
http://www.amazon.com/Whole-Lesbian-Sex-Book-Passionate/dp/1573440884

Posts: 6 | From: Durango, Colorado | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.