Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » BISEXUAL!! LOUD AND PROUD!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BISEXUAL!! LOUD AND PROUD!!
natz3
Neophyte
Member # 29962

Icon 7 posted      Profile for natz3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welll... i can say that im bisexual for those who think that being bisexual its kinda of weird or people that look at bisexual people differently are WRONG..! Well, i can say that as young as i am i can say i LOVE GUYS and also like women or can easily have "Fun" with a girl... hahaha** well.. i can say i had fun with one of my best friends.. and a i like to do it again ... i can easily see myself in a threesome with some guys or girls..Those who think like me give a SHOUTOUT!! BISEXUAL LOUD AND PROUD!! tHERE'S nothiinngg to worry about .. i think some men get turned on by the idea...haha** But some maybe don't .... soo those who think like me just give a shout out--BISEXUAL LOUD AND PROUD!!** well hope to hear from people soon!!! Byee**

[ 07-22-2006, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: natz3 ]

--------------------
N a T z Z 3** ~ !

Posts: 4 | From: puerto rico | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
natz, I'm glad to see you're accepting and proud of your orientation. [Smile]

I don't mean to dampen your excitement, but I'll mention/ask these three things. First, having multiple sexual partners at once isn't synonymous as being bisexual but another type of sexual liking/interest. (Which is absolutely ok, too, of course!)

Second, being accepted as bisexual by men doesn't have to be (and shouldn't be) about whether or not they find it a turn-on or not. Rather it's just something they can take or leave, but not something there for their own pleasure.

Third, may I ask why you list your orientation in your profile as "straight I think" but here say "bisexual! loud and proud!" Which is fine, I don't mean to push you into a label for yourself, but it did catch my eye. As I said, I don't mean to be nitpicky or make you feel uncomfortable, but wanted to follow up with a question.

[ 07-23-2006, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Ecofem ]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused_biatch
Neophyte
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused_biatch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Natz, its great to see someone accepting their bisexuality! But I think being bisexual means you can be in love with either gender............. can you? In my opinion its not only about sex..... its love, you know? If that is how you feel then LOUD AND PROUD! [Smile]

[ 08-09-2006, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: confused_biatch ]

Posts: 5 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.