Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » all alone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: all alone
phillygurl102387
Neophyte
Member # 10331

Icon 9 posted      Profile for phillygurl102387     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can sommeone help me i feel alone no one to talk to about me being a lesbisn my so called friends talk about me and call me nasty and my sister act likes she hates me and i really don't have any gay friends so it's reall hard and i just feel like crying because im all alone with out any help and i have alot a questions for lesbian and bi sexual females so if so one could help me if u want u could e-mail me at --edited, see post below-- please help i just need someone who knows what im going through help

[This message has been edited by ookuotoe (edited 10-21-2002).]

Posts: 7 | From: philadelphia,pa | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
From the Guidelines:
For your safety, you may not post personal information...

However we can definitely help you out here at the boards. For now why don't you check out the Gaydar section on the main site and go through some of the FAQs on the boards:
Orientation & Identity
GLBT Relationships

Also see New to Scarleteen?

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahliRainbowchilde
Neophyte
Member # 10675

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BahliRainbowchilde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're here to listen to each other. Post away, and thou shalt be heard.

~Bahli

------------------
Black belts can kick it
like nobody else.

Fear not the rainbow, nor yet the darkness within.

Posts: 11 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gay girl here. Ask away and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

I'm really sorry that stuff isn't working out well for you, I really am.

Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krisling
Neophyte
Member # 10685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krisling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, it happens. sometimes certain people are just not comfortable seeing the way we are... not all my friends stood by me when i eventually came out to them. but i kinda got used to it and found straight, non-homophobic people who were okay with it. and honestly, hanging out with a gay/lesbian crowd mightn't necessarily solve your problems. i guess the most important thing would be for you to first and foremost be comfortable being who you are. be it lesbian/bi/straight, before others can be comfortable with you.

i hope things will eventually work out for you. =)

------------------
just me,
.Kris

your perception is not my reality.

Posts: 2 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lestat Sephiroth
Neophyte
Member # 10727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lestat Sephiroth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
write Poetry.

------------------
I am like darkness, cold and unshapely, bitter and lonely. I am your ruined essence flower.

- Lestat Sephiroth

Posts: 10 | From: Transilvania | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wiccanflame
Neophyte
Member # 11073

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Wiccanflame     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its ok i know how you feel im bisexual and when my friends found out they were weirded out lol i only have one bisexual friend but we fight to much so i guess i really dont have any my mom flipped and kicked me out when she found out but shes ok with it know. if youd like to talk email me at [...Edited. Please don't post your e-mail address...]
------------------
Blessed Be,
Allison

[This message has been edited by Dude_who_writes (edited 12-22-2002).]

Posts: 2 | From: Alabama, USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiccan, t'aint okay to post e-mail addresses here, unfortunately, which is why we mention in the Guidelines you agreed to when you signed up here that it's not allowed.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Where are my goddamned pants?
BD,SA

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 12-22-2002).]

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.