Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » dazed and confused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dazed and confused
inkie
Neophyte
Member # 8840

Icon 5 posted      Profile for inkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im a 15 y/o female and I am just now coming to terms with the fact that im bisexual. My bestfriend and i had a 4 hours convo about it last night, and I almost got the nerve to tell her but I backed out last minute. Any advice as to how to bring tell her is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Also, would it be a good thing to join my high schools GLBSA club to meet other people?
Posts: 17 | From: my own little world, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnsouthpawjr
Activist
Member # 9384

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mnsouthpawjr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's up to whether you join your school's GLBSA to meet others.

If your best friend and you had talked about bi-sexuality and she was o.k. with it, then you have the green light to tell her. However, her acceptance in general may NOT apply to you as it's something see may have to adjust to.

I TRIED to do a search here on How to tell your friend your sexuality and unfortunately I had NO luck. Maybe, someone else has better luck.

Posts: 73 | From: Louisville, KY USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistress_monkey
Activist
Member # 7467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistress_monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
also...

Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out -or- How to Come Out of the Closet Without Tripping on the Laundry

------------------
Hail Eris! KaAAIXTI! All hail Discordia! 23 Skidoo!

"If you're going to be a non-conformist, you're going to have to wear the uniform."

Posts: 158 | From: grrrrr, nowhere, usa | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scribbled
Neophyte
Member # 8849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scribbled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joining the GSA at your school is a great way to meet both glbt students and open-minded straight students.
Like any other activity, it's a fun way to meet people, so I would recommend it.

Posts: 17 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.