Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » Some one help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some one help
alex4257
Neophyte
Member # 8400

Icon 4 posted      Profile for alex4257     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I am Alex and I am a 16 year old male.
I am not openly gay but I am bicurious.

I have this (male) friend (WE WILL CALL HIM BOB FOR LACK OF CONFUSION) who I always sort of flirt with, but it always seems to be kind of jokingly. Well the other day I was at a different friend's (female)house, when Bob came over. We were watching a movie , Suburbia(actually a pretty good movie) when I went upstairs to go et something out of the girls room. Then I was about to leave the room when I realized he was upstairs too. I went over to him and something goofy and a little suggestive. Then we started to wrestle on her bed until we ran out of brethe then all of the sudden he just put his hand in my pants. I was kind of suprised at this but then i just let him go for it. But then before anything major could happen the girl walked in and saw us like that. Neither of us are openly gay. And i think she will tell everyone we are, when i am not even sure what i am. I dont know what to do somebody please help.
Alex

Posts: 1 | From: Bensalem | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First, I would say that you need to talk to this guy, and discuss exactly what happened, and where you want to go from here with him, if anywhere. Next, you should probably speak to this girl, (if you feel comfortable doing so) and tell her that you weren't sure what you were doing at the time; explain your confusion, and APOLOGIZE for doin' anything in her bed without her knowledge. Sorry if I come across a little harsh, but when you find people fooling around in your bed, it's not a good feeling. Especially when they didn't ask you and you had no idea. Not cool. And ask that she not speak of this incident with others; which would only add to the confusion of this situation.

Lastly, you need to sort some things out in your own head. Are you comfortable with what you did with this guy? If so, great, but I am a little skeptical of him just sticking his hand down your pants all of the sudden. If anybody did that to me, I'd slap 'em. No matter how cute or awesome they are. If you're just wrestling, and you've given no indication that you're interested, or given any sort of consent, what he did wasn't cool. (My opinion)

Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confused boy
Activist
Member # 1964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confused boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He could have just been trying to read the signs, those flirtations, just like Alex and he went for it. It doesnt strike me as a massviely wrong thing to do though I would never make that my first obviously erotic move towards any gender.
Posts: 711 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rowena
Neophyte
Member # 8446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rowena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can understand why you would be upset, it's scary to think that she might tell people. It's a scary thing to have something you aren't even sure about yourself to be spread to others! I think you need to talk to both of them, and if she does tell people... then I guess a good thing to do is stay brave. Be strong, and remember that things ALWAYS get better!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.