Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » Fav Celebrity (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fav Celebrity
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about Lucy Liu in Charlies Angels when she's doing the dominatrix thing? Yum, yum
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotbuttered101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes...Lucy with pretty darn babesome As for Elizabeth from Survivour 2...Yummy.
Posts: 86 | From: South Africa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buttercup
Neophyte
Member # 5760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buttercup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paintsplash, I have to agree with you on Winona, I just haven't seen her for quite a while so she wasn't on my mind, but yes, she's pretty damn hot...
And Lucy, how could I forget Lucy? On Charlie's Angels, on Ally, on the kitchen table... grrrr...

------------------
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.

Posts: 25 | From: Israel | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotbuttered101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Buttercup

Who has seen Legally Blonde? I think the lesbian chick is so cute and also the defendant on trial for her husband's murder.

Posts: 86 | From: South Africa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m:i-2
Neophyte
Member # 5988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m:i-2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have got to agree on the nicole kidman in moulin rouge.I also think rachel wise in the mummy returns is a babe espcially the part with the claw fighting...mmmmmmmm.Sarah Michelle Geller in buffy is also a complete babe...

Posts: 11 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, peeps, I'm sorry but the best *** in the world has to belong to my Home Ec. teacher. Its just unbelievable. When I first caught a glimpse of it, I couldn't believe that a human being could have an *** so perfect. And she's a redhead. Yum, yum. Such a pity you guys can't see her...
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

Ooooh...Sexy people nobody here knows My basketball coach would have to top my list...That cute girl who plays tennis, the cute chick who works at the movies...I could go on...
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

And my P.E teacher is a total babe
And my Public Speaking
And a Science teacher I had in first year. Yum, yum. Pass that bucket and mop over here will ya?

Buttercup
Neophyte
Member # 5760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buttercup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to see that but until I managed to organize my friends it was already out of the theaters. Guess I'll just have to wait for the video...

------------------
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.

Posts: 25 | From: Israel | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My English teacher is so incredibly hot. I had her last year, and I signed up for and got into both of her Senior English electives this year! Yea I just get to sit there and try not to drool every day. Being unattainable adds to it. I mean, she is in my age range of acceptable partners, and she is a lesbian, but she is also my English teacher (the key reason), and she's "married." Ah well . . . at least I have nice fantasy fodder with her.

------------------
"I'll be a Venus on a chocolate clamshell rising on a sea of marshmallow foam."
-Hedwig

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

My b-ball coach is a lesbian. It's nice to know they swing your way even if you know nothing is going to happen.

As for Legally Blonde...It is a really good satire. I just want to say that I could totally see that she was a lesbian before she said anything. She wasn't you sterotypical lesbian either. Slowly but surely I'm gaining confidence in my 'gaydar.'

Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

She wasn't a stereotypical lesbian but you have to admit she definitely was very on the whole feminism bit! She was pretty cute. With the pigtails and the glasses. Oh God give me that damned bucket again will ya?
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

What about Cameron Diaz? Has anyone mentioned her? We seem to be neglecting all the other Charlie's Angels besides Lucy
Buttercup
Neophyte
Member # 5760

Speaking about Charlie's Angel, what about Kelly from Destiny's Child? (the tall one with the shorter hair) At the end of the Emotions video, when her and Byonce (SP??) go to comfort Michelle, she does that knee bend thing in the middle frame that has got to be one of the sexiest things I've every seen. Besides, she looks completely bootylicious in those tight jeans... Slayer_gurl, I hope you're done with the bucket. You know what, I think we all need to chip in and buy a few more buckets, there seems to be so much drooling going on around here! And Diaz is definitely a cutie, but she's not exactly my type, I prefer the dark haired ones.

------------------

jazzpenguin
Activist
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jazzpenguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I just remind everyone that Kidman wasn't the only one in Moulin Rouge.....the lovely Ewan was in it as well -mmmm...., Ewan..............
(Buckets all round).

------------------
jz

Posts: 59 | From: London, UK | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

I haven't mentioned any guys yet but Jazzpenguin, you are so right. Ewan Mgreggor must be one of the sexiest men on earth. That voice...Those eyes...That bod (I could go on). Other hot males...Josh hartnet, Ben Affleck, Ryan Phillipe(sp), Johnny Rezeznick (lead singer/guitarest of the Goo Goo Dolls)...And oh...This is cringe worthy....David Beckham (before...When he was younger and had hair).

As for females . ..I can't believe I forgot to add her to the list...You know the lead actress in Cayote Ugly? Her name's Piper Perabo (I think)...My word is she hot. I also liked the brunett in the film. I'm afraid Diaz isn't my typ either...She is cute though. I'd just like to stress this one again..Carly Pope(Sam) from Popular. She is sooo cute and sexy.

Now that that's done...Need to get down to business. *Starts to collect money for buckets and mop*

Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

*brunette* and *type*
Dude_who_writes
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude_who_writes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm... speaking of Coyote Ugly, I have to admit that Maria Bello is very high on my list of attractive females.

As they stand, here are those chosen celebrities who occupy my "spank bank" if you will :

Female:
1. Gillian Anderson
2. Neve Campbell
_. Liv Tyler
3. Maria Bello (Lil, 'Coyote Ugly')
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Megan Mullay (sp)(Karen, 'Will & Grace')

Male:
1. Shane West ('Eli on Once and Again')
2. Jeremy Piven ('Very Bad Things')
3. Ryan Reinolds (Berg, '2 Guys and a Girl')
4. Al Santos (Johnny Bishop, 'Grosse Pointe')
5. Brad Pitt -- sure he's a pretty boy, but that can sometimes be a good thing.

[Edited because I completly forgot Neve Campbell -- Duh!)
------------------
Tim (a.k.a. the dude)
-------------------------
"I am man who has grown from a son
Been crucified by enraged women
I am son who was raised by such men
I'm often reminded of the fools I'm among...
I am a man who still does what he can
to dispel our archaic reputation
I am a man who has heard all he can
Cause I don't fare well with endless punishment..." -- Alanis Morissette ("A Man")

[This message has been edited by Dude_who_writes (edited 12-09-2001).]

Posts: 712 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

No, I'm a blonds woman. Although i'm really in love with a brunette at the moment, but its her personality that anyone would fall in love with.
kitty pryde
Neophyte
Member # 6193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty pryde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Dave Matthews

2. Bradley Whitford (Josh from The West Wing - he's one of those guys who doesn't seem attractive at first, but watch a couple episodes and see if you don't get what I'm talking about.)

3. John Cusack

4. Ewan MacGregor

5. Harrison Ford (from the Han Solo/Indiana Jones years)

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buttercup
Neophyte
Member # 5760

Coyote Ugly, yet another movie that went out of theaters before I got a chance to see it... And my list of future rent-outs gets longer... I did see the previews and I definitely have to agree with you, HotButtered, Piper Perabo is indeed one very yummy girl :^9 *hands Hotbuttered a hundred bucks* I need lots of buckets, especially since right now on MTV there's a video with 4 women, barely dressed, enjoying each other a LOT with what seems like honey... Yeah, I need lots and lots of buckets...
Tim, (or "the Dude"), Neve, Liv, Al and Brad are definitely on my lists also. In fact, Liv was my first female celebrity crush. I actually know a girl who looks just like her, it's amazing. Too bad she has a boyfriend
Sorry, Kitty Pride, I've been watching the West Wing for a few seasons, still don't find Josh to be something special. But CJ, on the other hand... There's something very sexy about her. Different strokes, huh?

------------------

TenohSetsuna
Activist
Member # 6092

Icon 6 posted      Profile for TenohSetsuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think anyone's mentioned Catherine Zeta-Jones yet. In America's Sweethearts I was bored to tears every second she wasn't on screen. How about they remake that movie with only her? *drool* T'Pal(spelling?) from the new Star Trek series Enterprise is so hot(especially in the interviews on startrek.com) I'd like to send her a letter with three words: "Are you single?" OK, that'd get me sued or something, nevermind.
I'd like to put in a vote for the girl who carpools with me to rowing, too.
--Haruka

------------------
------------------------
"I never said I was a boy." - Tenoh Haruka, episode 92, Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon

Posts: 102 | From: SoCal | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitty pryde
Neophyte
Member # 6193

Icon 14 posted      Profile for kitty pryde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Buttercup, girls aren't really my thing, but if I did swing that way I could definitely see C.J. being at the top of my list! As it is, I'll just have to settle for wanting to be her.

Okay, who wants to petition NBC for a Josh/C.J. sex scene? Then we'll both be happy, eh?

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jazzpenguin
Activist
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jazzpenguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I didn't know there were so many Ewan McGregor fans.....he's so sweet! Hoorahs, cheers, standing ovations and buckets (mops not included) to all Ewan fans.

------------------
jz

Posts: 59 | From: London, UK | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Ewan is sexy as far as guys go (IMO).

Hugs & Scully,
Winnie :0)

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buttercup
Neophyte
Member # 5760

Now that's a great idea, Kitty Pryde! A sex scene between those two could be very... interesting... I'm just wondering how drunk they'd have to be to get them into bed together

------------------

Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hotbuttered101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howzit going everyone? I just wanted to say hey after being away for 3 weeks at camp. It was awesome (man, were there some hot girls)
...I missed you guys though. Some great news...The rainbow coloured buckets finally arrived today and they will be distributed soon Be patient

Just another hottie...You know Tara Reid's best friend in American Pie (she's also in But I'm a Cheerleader)? I find her very attractive. Laters..

PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's Natasha Lyonne. She lives right next to my school, and I've met her. She's not only hot, but nice too!

------------------
-Hedwig

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Hotbuttered101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...That is so damn kewl I knew her name before...I just forgot it. I like her hair when it's straight. I saw this beautiful pic of her in a mag. Know if she has bf...or a gf?
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

I think I read in an interview in a magazine that she has a boyfriend.

------------------
-Hedwig

Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Hey Guys!!!!

I like Renee Zellweger. She was v. cute in Bridget Jones. Also that girl that Hugh Grant was cheating on Bridget with in Bridget Jones. The one who was naked with only a giant book covering her in the bathroom.(Damn that book!)

Hotbuttered101
Activist
Member # 5538

Damn about the bf LOL slayergurl...I'm with you. I vote we sign a petition to burn that darn book...Who's with me? Anyone...Anyone? *Looks around hopefully*
rainbow_brite
Neophyte
Member # 6114

Icon 12 posted      Profile for rainbow_brite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Emm Gryner is one that comes to mind currently!
Yay canadian singers....and mmm she's yummy!
and i agree with a lot of what's been posted...
MMM!

------------------
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. - Bob marley

Posts: 4 | From: Hamilton ON Canada | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle Jessie
Neophyte
Member # 6306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle Jessie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm interested as to why you think that Angelina Jolie or any of these celebs are sexist, simply because of movie roles. Who they are in movies clearly has no reflection on who they are in the everyday life. I took Angelina kind of hard because I consider her a role model (aside from my mom of course ). I think she's pretty bad ass and why did you start this topic any ways? Just curious.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle Jessie
Neophyte
Member # 6306

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Michelle Jessie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh crap! I thought you meant sexist! Me so embarrassed! *blushing*
Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.