Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » am I a BI guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am I a BI guy?
slhguy15
Neophyte
Member # 5303

Icon 5 posted      Profile for slhguy15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
18/m here. When I was 9 me and another boy my age had anal I liked the physical feeling but had no emotion. never happened again. am I a bi guy? if not is that "normal" to like to recieve anal pleasure?
Posts: 1 | From: south lyon,MI,USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaffer
Activist
Member # 2105

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gaffer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen!

I don't think there is a normal. Yay for lack of normality. You may or may not be bisexual, all that liking anal stimulation means is that you like anal stimulation. Some guys like it, some don't. Some that do are straight, some aren't.

Bisexual means roughly equally attracted to males and females, so you could be bisexual if that is the case. If not, it could be you just enjoy anal play, which isn't normal or abnormal, it just is.

Posts: 356 | From: Phoenix--name that plurally | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Doe
Activist
Member # 3836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Doe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexual experimentation with same sex friends is pretty normal for pre teens and those going through puberty. Nine is a little bit on the early side, but nothing to be concerned about. Are you attracted to both guys and girls today, if so its pretty likely that you are bi. When you jerk off, do you think about both sexes, or only about girls (or only about guys). Those are the sorts of questions which will lead you to your answer.
Posts: 475 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although we should keep in mind that fantasies aren't always, and nor should they be, realities. Are you emotionally attracted to men as well as women? Are you physically attracted to them both?

just ask yourself these sorts of questions. Your sexuality is ever changing and not something you can ever work out over night. Throughout your life it will change, and that's perfectly fine.

As for the anal play...there are plenty of straight men who like it, and fortunatly for them, there are many toys their girlfriends can use so that they can have that in their relationship.

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.