Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » I wish to give up what I have for what I don't have

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I wish to give up what I have for what I don't have
Ste-Funnie
Activist
Member # 50934

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Ste-Funnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, a lot of things I have others don't have and they look up to me. Things that I don't have but others have, I feel the envy.

Last night I was upset b/c I wished I could give up things I have that people admire me for, for something I don't have that I want. Which I'd call it trading. That thing I don't have that I'm talking about, is having a relationship with a girl, before I leave high school. Before I am at the age that I can go on dating websites. I don't want just anybody. I want a good one. Close to serious.

For example, this girl I met at a gay support group. There was a 16 year old girl, she told me that she had a girlfriend and they're really happy together. I also know other 16 year old girls on her (I'm not saying their names) who date girls and from what I saw on their posts, they talked about their sex life. That's what I don't get. A lot of people can date gay as a teen and I get nuttin'.

--------------------
~Stephanie Gabriella Murray
I'm very gay for being a lesbian, and not gay to be what I'm not

Posts: 251 | From: Long Island | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ste-funnie - is there anything you're specifically asking in this post?
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.