Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » cunfused.....help?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cunfused.....help?
curiousgirl95
Neophyte
Member # 53364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousgirl95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im confused. a few years ago i slept over my friends house and we were bored so she said lets play a game and i said what game and she said it was called "boyfriend and girlfriend" and i asked what we do and she said we act like boyfriend and girlfriend so i said ok. when we played she kissed me then it turned into making out. then she started kissing my neck which felt REALLY good. but i dont think shes a les even though her mom is and we play it all the time. and a few months ago me and a different friend were home alone and we were bored. we decided to get dressed and go for a walk. a few minutes later we were both naked and walking around my room looking for clothes and i tripped and fell on her. we were laughing an ld we looked down and realized our cr0ch3s were on eachothers. then we looked at eachother and we got more on the bed and started doing it. when we were done she took my hand and put it.....down there and she asked me to finger her and i did as she asked. then a few weeks ago she asked me to eat her out i didnt like it but i could tell she did. so am i just bicurious? or bi? or a les? i really like boys and those are the only girls ive ever done anything with. and i havnt done anything with a boy yet. so im not sure
Posts: 10 | From: U.S. | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only you can know what your sexual orientation is, no one else can tell you that, and you don't need to identify with any orientation if you don't want to. Having a relationship, sexual or otherwise, does not determine what orientation you are. Also, those relationships can only tell you how you feel about that one particular individual, not the entire gender. Let's say that one of those girls had brown hair, having a relationship with her or doing sexual things with her would not determine whether you would want to do sexual things or be in a relationship with all or any other brown haired people. It is the same things with genders. All you can do for now is sit back and evaluate how you feel about girls and guys. Be patient with yourself and accept yourself whatever your orientation!

Also, you mention not having enjoyed some of the activities in which you partook, and not having planned or consented, and had the other person do so as well. It is important to consider ALL the risks of an activity BEFORE you partake in it, to protect the health and emotions of all those involved.

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgirl95
Neophyte
Member # 53364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousgirl95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok but the other day i was really bored so i went on urban dictionary and my friend told me to look up "lesbian sex" so i did (just curious) and there were stories and it made me feel weird.....down there.....whats does it mean?
Posts: 10 | From: U.S. | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.