Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » In need of some serious help.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In need of some serious help.
Hailey3638
Neophyte
Member # 51235

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Hailey3638     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 16 year old Pansexual girl (I go off personality and not gender or looks) and I've been dating my girlfriend for going on 5 months now. I'm seriously head over heels for the girl, but there's a problem.
We recently started having sex and.. well.. I can always make her orgasm.. but.. Everytime she tries to make me orgasm, at the most I get close.. but even that is rare. I'm very much so attracted to her.. but.. I'm worried. Please Help!

Posts: 5 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you reach orgasm on your own, via masturbation?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ste-Funnie
Activist
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ste-Funnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's Pansexual?

--------------------
~Stephanie Gabriella Murray
I'm very gay for being a lesbian, and not gay to be what I'm not

Posts: 251 | From: Long Island | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pansexual is a word that some people use instead of bisexual or queer. Generally, it means that someone can be attracted to all sexes or genders, and not just on the binary (cis gender men or women).

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hailey3638
Neophyte
Member # 51235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hailey3638     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I can.. ya know, get there by myself but it's really bothering me that she can never seem to get me there..
Posts: 5 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Well, five months is still a fairly new relationship, so sometimes you gotta be patient. [Smile]

Have you shown her what you do yourself that gets you there? Or masturbated with her?

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Hailey3638
Neophyte
Member # 51235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hailey3638     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, no.. but I think we're both too embarrassed to do that <XD; I told her where and how.. but still nothing.
Heather
Member # 3

Well, that all by itself probably gives you a good cue: if that feels really embarassing or like you aren't there yet, you just might not feel comfortable enough yet with her to reach orgasm or kind of really go the full range of your sexual response.

Telling sometimes also only gets us so far: sometimes, showing has a lot more mileage.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Hailey3638
Neophyte
Member # 51235

Alright, thanks so much!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.