Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » My first woman celeb crush

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first woman celeb crush
Ste-Funnie
Activist
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ste-Funnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have a huuuuggge crush on the actress who played Sam in iCarly. Man! She's a hot rod! I say she's more Rosaline than Juliet. OMG! She has lovely Rupunzel hair. I be the prince going Sam, Sam, let down your hair. I want to smell it, play with it, etc. Also its her toughness that I'm in love with! I always like to call her my future wife.
Anyways, that was when I started to identify that I'm gay. Just so you know, the appearance isn't why I think I'm gay, cuz she's not the only girl I like. I know the difference. Anyways, I told my mom that I liked her, and my mom asked me, "what about Carly. Like, why pick Sam instead. I told her that I am more attracted to Sam. Although, I do think Carly is cute. I mean, I do like her chubby cheeks. I even thought she was adorable when she was Megan on "Drake and Josh". But Sam is more of my type.
The only problem with dating a celebrity, whether it's a gay or straight relationship, sometimes it's not as great as it seems. Some celebrities could be users, cheaters, or abusive(physically or emotionally). For example, Rosie O'Donnelle and Kelli Carpenter had problems and got divorced. A lot of straight celebs, especially, have had a thousand relationships (married and/or dating). Like, Tom Cruise, I think is now married to the third woman. Halle Berry was physically abused. Every relationship is only for a week. I feel bad for her. BUT NOT ALL celeb relationships are like that. For example, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DeRossi are happy together. You never know.
I do know that Miranda and Jennette are both straight. But, my mom has told me before that some, not all, but some straight girls in high school aren't straight forever. Sometimes they turn out to be gay either in college or when they grad college. Sometimes they are straight forever. You never know. Sometimes I think it's better that my celebrity crushes are straight, because then, I wont have to be missing out on anything. They like guys anyway. So at least I dont have work too hard to be famous, and I can take my time. If one of them was gay now, I bet I'd probably be rushing to be famous. [Wink]
You know, another thing I like about Sam is the fact that shes aggressive. The thing is, Im attracted to aggressive women. I dont know why. Aggressivity just somehow turns me on. Im not sure if Jennette is really like that, but you know, its possible, because most actors/actresses are casted sometimes for their personality. Like, Eddie Murphy is always a funny character, because hes a comedian. The thing is, I dont just have a crush on her cuz she's a celeb. cuz like, the thing is, I have a crush on her mostly when she's Sam. Therefore, Sam looks like a regular, ordinary, plain old girl. That's good enough for me. And I'm pretty suer that even if she really was an ordinary plain girl, I would still like her the way I like her.

--------------------
~Stephanie Gabriella Murray
I'm very gay for being a lesbian, and not gay to be what I'm not

Posts: 251 | From: Long Island | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.