Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Too Shy To Make Sexual Move On My Girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Too Shy To Make Sexual Move On My Girlfriend
ilovemygirl
Neophyte
Member # 49299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovemygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone.I'm a nineteen year old guy and have had a few girlfriends in the past but never did more than just kissing with them.I've been single for the last 2 years up until a month ago.I am actually in love with my girlfriend and she says she feels the very same way.We always hug and kiss and we really go to town on it,its amazing we have a lot of fun and special moments but sumtimes i get the vibe that she maybe wants me to go further.She is 17 but a little more experienced than me but we are both still virgins.She has done some sexual stuff in the past with past boyfriends but never went all the way she told me.All her past boyfriends treated her horrible and I treat her rly well because i do love her to bits and wudn't have it any other way.

Sumtimes when we kiss and are holding each other she brushes her hand off my penis and holds it there but then moves on maybe because she is just as shy about what i want as i am with about what she wants.I am too afraid to feel her up below and upstairs a little bit aswell.I love her and i wud go all the way with her,i just don't want to make a move and shock her having her think i am only after one thing like most guys.

I am crazy about her and want to go at whatever pace suits her but i dunno what that pace is :/.We don't rly talk that much about sex cus we are both 2 shy to talk about dat to each other a lot of the time so it's very hard for me to understand what kind of pace she wants.Last thing i think i am a bit 2 easy with her sumtimes and she jokes about it being annoying sumtimes as in I am too nice and always available.I know that this bugs her but it is rly hard for me to not be like dat with her cus i know she has trust issues so I always do my best to show her all the time how much i love her.Hope sumone can help me out cus i need it :/.Thanks people

Posts: 1 | From: ireland | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an article that may help you get the conversation started:Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

And here's an article you two can take a look at together: Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9186 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonnie.N.Clyde
Activist
Member # 34135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonnie.N.Clyde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely read those articles above. It's really awesome that you are into each other and that you want to treat her the right way. You said that you both are shy when it comes to talking about sex. This is understandable, but to make sure that you really treat her the way she wants to be treated you should start a conversation with her about the way she is feeling. It's also a good thing to be nice to women, so don't take her jokes to mean that you should act a different way then you are.

Strike up a conversation. Taking that first step might be difficult but once you open the door for discussion, it will make you feel more comfortable, I bet.

Good luck

--------------------
-
"And when everyone is super, no one will be."

-Syndrome, "THE INCREDIBLES"

Posts: 116 | From: Olympia, WA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ste-Funnie
Activist
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ste-Funnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to be rude but, this is on a topic of GLBT relationships. this isn't GLBT. you are a guy in love with a girl. there is a topic thats just called "Relationships". But thats ok. i think you just made a teensy mistake.

FYI, I felt the same way back when i was straight. I might feel that way when i eventually have my first girl friend.

--------------------
~Stephanie Gabriella Murray
I'm very gay for being a lesbian, and not gay to be what I'm not

Posts: 251 | From: Long Island | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.