Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Feeling a little..... Young

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling a little..... Young
Trumpet Master
Neophyte
Member # 47863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpet Master     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I got myself a girlfreind. She is waaaayyyy more experienced than me. But lttle ol' me has never doneors than hug someone before this. So we attemt making out and I epicly fail at it. It just isn't very conductive to my fragile self estem right now. She tells me that I am doing fine and it will jus take pracice but I can't help but think "what if I am just a naturally bad kisser"... So yeah it makes me feel very young (for lac of better term). And now the more I write the more confused I am about what my question was in the first place.... But can you please just reassusre me or somthng? Yeah I am just coin to stop talking now.... Or typing, whatever lol

--------------------
I say you love who you love. Lust over who you lust over. And are happy with who you are happy with. Everything inbetween doesn't matter!!!

Posts: 29 | From: United States of America | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoundRay
Neophyte
Member # 49102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoundRay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was paranoid about being a bad kisser when I first started dating someone, even though she was just as inexperienced as I was. I told a close friend of mine who'd started dating years before, and she told me that, in her opinion, there really aren't bad or good kissers if everyone is enjoying themselves. After all, like other kinds of intimate or sexual contact, what people like is vastly different, so the same person could have someone gushing about their kissing ability and another completely put-off. The important thing is to relax and communicate. I know you can't just turn off nerves (Oh how I wish), but maybe if you start with simple and sweet kisses and gradually explore you can build up confidence.
Posts: 8 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trumpet Master
Neophyte
Member # 47863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpet Master     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, thanks for the advice.

But I think I am going to break up with her. It isn't about the me feeling inexperienced. She is just trying to move to fast with me. We haven't even been going out for a month and she is wanting to do very intimate things. And we were better off being just friends. I hope it doesn't end our freindship, but if it does, my bad.

But thanks for the advice roundray!

--------------------
I say you love who you love. Lust over who you lust over. And are happy with who you are happy with. Everything inbetween doesn't matter!!!

Posts: 29 | From: United States of America | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.