Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » crossdressing fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: crossdressing fetish?
Femininebimale
Neophyte
Member # 30766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femininebimale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know this is a little on the contrary of the subject I just posted, but oh well. I have a friend who is kind of pretty, and we went shopping the other day. I put on some guy clothes, and she said I looked nice. Then I put on some girl clothes, and she practically went crazy! She had me walk feminine, talk feminine, do twirls, and she had me flash my private parts at her, she also felt my chest. at her. This didn't make me feel uncomfortable, but I was shocked. I knew she was bisexual, and prefered guys, but wow. Maybe a feminine guy is perfect for her. I have a natural hourglass shape(so much to the point where she asked if I was born a hermaphodite). I would like to start dating her(I plan on dumping my current girlfriend tommorow), any advice?

p.s. sorry if that was too graphic, I am still kind of shocked. I am also not dumping my current girlfriend to dat her, things aren't working out. I know she'll take it just fine.

[ 09-18-2006, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Femininebimale ]

Posts: 3 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not altogether sure what you're asking for advice on.

If it's about dating this girl, given how little we know about you and her and your current girlfriend, the best we could say is that it's generally a Bad Idea to start dating someone new RIGHT on the heels of a fresh breakup. Better to take some time for yourself off from dating and relationships between them.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
P.S. For the most part, "hermaphrodite" is an outdated term that was based in bias and a lot of ignorance -- such as presuming intersexed people were born with two sets of genitals. So, just for your own and her vocabulary, for future reference, one'd presume she meant intersexed: those who are born with a different chromosomal configuration than XX or XY, and who generally are sexed male or female, and usually personally identify as one or the other, but who biologically do not fit into the binary ideas/categories of sex.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pockyqueen
Activist
Member # 30161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pockyqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, I'm confused, Miz Scarlet. I was just listening to the radio earlier this year and I remember hearing a story about someone who had been born with both sets of genitals. The parents "decided" to make him a boy, but then when he was about thirteen he had his first period and his mother had to explain everything to him ^^; So I was led to believe that there ARE people born possessing the genitals of both sexes... is there a more pc term than "hermaphrodite" for them, or...?

--------------------
"You almost look like a... a.... not a woman..." -- Oriental Occultist, The Incredibly Cool Club

Posts: 45 | From: a very nice, well-aerated closet | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

It likely what was misreported.

What more commonly happens (though it is still rare) os for someone to be born with what are generally termed "ambiguous" genitalia. In other words, genitals which are not clearly penis or vagina.

Understand that the way development of either happens starts from the same stuff, which for the first few weeks, is identical, then developes into penis or vagina, most of the time. The raw materials to create "two sets" just really aren't there.

(Chances are good with this story you head that that infant was born with a clitoris/labia of such a size/shape that he was termed ambiguous. Sadly, this happens still too often, where variation just isn't recognized. Obviously, a menstrual period means functioning ovaries, so it's likely this boy was an XX chromosomally who just had external genitals which the doctor on hand decided didn't fit his or her idea of what was normal.)

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Ikeren
Activist
Member # 26880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ikeren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For the most part, "hermaphrodite" is an outdated term that was based in bias and a lot of ignorance
Does this include the use of "hermaphrodite" as a biological term, or merely when referring to humanity?

--------------------
19, male, interested in Sadomasochism (BDSM) and some bisexual tendancies.

Posts: 157 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

You mean in terms self-fertilizing plants and animal life like invertebrates?

If so, no, it doesn't. Those are correct applications of the term.

(And boy, oh boy, sometimes some strange segueways happen around here: from crossdressing to flatworms in five easy steps!)

FYI, pockyqueen, the Wiki on sexual differentiation is really quite good, and should explain more to you of what I was saying. Just scroll down to the portion on extrenal genitalia.

[ 09-21-2006, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.