Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » I'm Bi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm Bi
CrAzYaZzCuBaN
Neophyte
Member # 27580

Icon 10 posted      Profile for CrAzYaZzCuBaN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I've been attracted to girls for a few months, I haven't had any experiences with girls though. I have a really good friend that goes to my school and plays on my soccer team. I think she's really hot, and I'm really attracted to her, her and her personality. When she found out I was bi, she immediately told me she was bicurious. I didn't think much of it then, because I wasn't attracted to her at the time. But as we've gotten closer, I've started to get really attracted to her. She told me she's made out with girls and stuff, at parties and stuff. When I'm with her I just feel like leaning over and kissing her. We're pretty good friends and I don't want to mess up our relationship if I make a move and she pushes me away or something. What should I do?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blink
Activist
Member # 18892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Blink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're pretty good friends, and she's said she's bi-curious, so you should probably just talk to her about it. Tell her that you are attracted to her and make it clear that keeping the friendship is most important to you, and that you are not necessarily asking her for anything. And then just see what she says.

Posts: 106 | From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrAzYaZzCuBaN
Neophyte
Member # 27580

Icon 10 posted      Profile for CrAzYaZzCuBaN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She knows I'm attracted to her, I've told her a few times. But like, nothing's ever happened.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 10 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you guys actually /talked/ about it though? I think the best thing to do would be to sit down and actually ask her outright if she's interested. Perhaps the reason nothing's happened between you is because she's not. Then again, perhaps she's just nervous. Whatever it is, you won't know until you talk to her.
Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrAzYaZzCuBaN
Neophyte
Member # 27580

What do you suggest I say ;\
completelyinlove
Neophyte
Member # 26892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for completelyinlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being bisexual as well, I know what you're going through. My girlfriend Brittney and I have been together for 10 WONDERFUL months. I love her so very much and I'm so happy I've found her. You see, Britt and I had trouble telling eachother and ourselves we were bisexual. We took funny little tests on quiz sites and laughed it up. However, when it came down to it, we were both very attracted to eachother... much like you and your friend. Ask her if she wants to pursue a relationship with you. If she does, you'll know what to do from there because you'll be so happy to have found out!! It's easy once you know that they want to be with you as much as you with them. Hope this helps!
Jerrica

Posts: 9 | From: Jackson, Missouri, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.