Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Movin away

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movin away
ingrid
Neophyte
Member # 24460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ingrid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello!
so heres my dilemma,everything is going pretty good for me right now ive been out(friends and family) for like 2 years and a half now,i have an active sex life,great friends you know and all that other good stuff,but now its all gonna change.

im movin to some weird unkown(to me)place called port st lucie, which is like hours (2) away from civilization (where i live now). and to top it all off i have this broken gaydar dangling over my head and as much as i try to make it work i always end up relying on others which was fine till now but there wont be any one there any more.

i mean eventually ill stumble in to some random not straight person who will become my bestest friend and will help me every once in awhile but what am i gonna do till then. just to let you know ive ruled out fixing my gaydar 1. cuz ive tried, didnt work 2. i hear you either have it or you dont and i guess im just lucky enough to be a gaydarless person out there in the middle of nowhere (port st lucie).

so i guess what im saying is how do i find some GLBT's out there to mingle with. (and other things, you know you can only do with mingling for so long) back to the topic here, i need help please.

thank you!!!!
oh ima girl. did i mention that?! well i guess you could figure by my name.

Posts: 5 | From: Pompano Beach, FL, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xlovespellx
Neophyte
Member # 24717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xlovespellx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need to find some gay people too...suckage.xxx

------------------
*Never expect anything from , then you'll never be disapointed*

Posts: 8 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari
Neophyte
Member # 24733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, what i do when im unhappy is i snort 1 half of a crushed sleeping pill (diphenhydramine) and take 1 asprin it will change your level of sociability and basically make you a better person.

------------------
Spaghetti is straight too, until you heat it up...

Posts: 2 | From: LosAngeles/CA/USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari
Neophyte
Member # 24733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ferrari:
[B]Hey, what i do when im unhappy is i snort 1 half of a crushed sleeping pill (diphenhydramine) and take 1 asprin it will change your level of sociability and basically make you a better person.

this is how millionares come about, its the "so called "big" secret

Posts: 2 | From: LosAngeles/CA/USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ferrari, posting about abusing drugs isn't OK. Asprin and sleeping pills are not to be used for perking up. Drug misuse is not cool, and you can damage your insides by doing so.

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ferrari, that's not a good way to deal with problems and ingrid could get into a lot of trouble following your advice. Please refrain from pushing drugs on the boards.

ingrid- I too have absolutely no gaydar. So I compensate by declaring anyone and everybody gay or bisexual. If this declaration is made only in your head, it can actually be quite practical. I'm rarely surprised when people come out to me. But really, there's no way to tell if someone is gay, straight, or bisexual except to ask them yourself. And even then their answer might be less than truthful. Do you know if there's a gay/straight alliance or pflag organization in your new area? That'd be a good way to meet some fellow glbt's.

Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.