Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » myspace meets disaster?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: myspace meets disaster?
deebot
Neophyte
Member # 24386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deebot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so last tuesday, i went to the movies to watch a lesbian flick at this selected theater in which I have never encountered in my whole life. at the movie box office, where I paid for my movie ticket, I notice this girl who was very friendly to me, not to also mention she was very sweet. Good service. But then after heading to the movies I realize how attractive she is. So after the movies I go back and I wanted to tell her exactly what I thought of her, I didn't care if she was straight, becuase if she was, so what? its not like i'm ever coming back there again. So i wait outside like 20 feet away from her hoping she would not see me, but I was waiting until the movie line was finish, so that I can return back in line without having to rush myself. So I go up to her and explain to her the movie that I purchased from her was very good. then I approached her and ask her if she had a myspace, ( one of those online communities) she says yes and asked for my email. and i prefferd hers beucase my email is ugly from 6th grade. so the point is she sounded interested in me, beucase on myspace she messaged me. "ps: i was hoping you would say something while you were standing out there ". and along with other friendly messages. She wants me to visit her in the near future,but not until two weeks later becuase she is on a trip. The thing is when I looked at her myspace, I sorta feel discouraged from being interested, beucase it seems like this girl has something with this other girl. BUT i'm not quite sure whats going on. And if they are having something going on, then I don't want to interfere. But then why would she show interest, and like someone else? I don't get it. It makes me feel like I have no chance with this girl. I feel like i'm always a couple of weeks late. help.
Posts: 3 | From: Neverland, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ingrid
Neophyte
Member # 24460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ingrid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello!
see what i think is that first you must find out if shes really into you or your just seeing things,and the best way to do that is none other than confronting her about it(in a nice subtle way, just in case).

Then if she really is into you (which is what we all hope of course) then it doesnt really matter if she has someone else. well it does because she still has to do something about that (she cant have both of yas! she might want to but she cant)but this way you come out a winner.
Of course this what i think. Now what you think is whats going to help here, after all im not the one taking the actions, you are. hope i helped or at least i hope i didnt make it worse.
good luck

------------------
Don't tell me what you expect from me for I am who I am, nothing less, nothing more.

Posts: 5 | From: Pompano Beach, FL, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xlovespellx
Neophyte
Member # 24717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xlovespellx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go for it x

------------------
*Never expect anything from , then you'll never be disapointed*

Posts: 8 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.