Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Relationship Problems

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Relationship Problems
NoRulez
Neophyte
Member # 23552

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NoRulez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like whenever I experience problems in my relationship I can solve them myself until now.
My problem deals with my boyfriend's father. He is a single parent currently enaged to this controlling woman. She tells him what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. This has become a problem when she started telling him to become more involve in his son's life.
Basically this has cut me out completely. Since he is only 16, he has school so I only get to see him on the weekends but now his father has told him that the weekends are reserved for family time. Soon summer will be here and he usually spends it with me in my apartment. However, this summer his father told him that he would be not able to spend the summer with me. I feel that pretty soon our relationship will be over and that year and a half that I spent with my boyfriend will be a complete waste if I don't find some way to fix it soon.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweety0000
Neophyte
Member # 23582

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sweety0000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should talk to your boyfriend about how you feel then you, your boyfriend, and his father should make a compromise.
Posts: 5 | From: garden city ks | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kay_Leigh
Neophyte
Member # 14656

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kay_Leigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious as to how old you are, as knowing an age can change my answer immensely.

[This message has been edited by Kay_Leigh (edited 05-27-2005).]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.