Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Rediculing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rediculing
Mad_Stalin
Neophyte
Member # 23275

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mad_Stalin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok here's the prob me and my friend well we're both gay guys proud and everything you know. But I never really get any crap for it but my friend does. Now the problem is is that he is coming to me asking me if i can scare them off or something I mean yea I feel bad and all I have spoken up for him but the rediculing just continues finally one day my friend snapped totally told them off and just literally attacked them when i finally got my friend off of them he just ran home or something not sure anyway i asked them why is it that you make fun of him? they responded was becuase he was gay etc. i just stared at them and said i'm gay too but i never get **** from it and nothing makes you justified to ridicule someone for their sexual preference etc. they said nothing as i approached them they backed away taking advantage of the situation i told them to make fun of me seeing that they were hesitant i asked why they responded that i was scary i didn't take this to any offense but i understand i am pretty scary when not smiling i mean picture me a 6'1 black clothing make up wearing gay guy with a devil lock hair cut but now here is the problem because he heard that they were afraid of me he is becoming exactly like me not being himself at all i know he hates not being himself he went from prep to goth i hate lables but in this case i will use them what can i tell him that will make him go back to being himself and not becoming my mini clone?
Posts: 10 | From: Laredo, Tx, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yet_2b_known
Neophyte
Member # 23488

Icon 10 posted      Profile for yet_2b_known     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just remind him of the reason he came out, so he could be himself
Posts: 5 | From: TEXAS | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.