Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » What's going well with you and yours?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's going well with you and yours?
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This forum gets a bit quiet at times, and sometimes folks only post here when something is wrong.

What I'd like to know is, what's going right with your relationships? Has someone done something sweet for you lately? Is a certain guy or girl making your day?

Let's hear some good news!

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

Kissing girls in English at the back of the stairs, you're a honey with a following of innocent boys, they never know it because you never show it..." - Belle and Sebastian

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenaSuperStar
Neophyte
Member # 4051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenaSuperStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm currently not in a relationship.

But I will comment on a relationship that I did have in the past.

Sarah and I spent a wonderful summer together last year. It's what everyone's ever wanted!

The random giggles all through the night. The pointless conversations that are neverending.

She and I still talk, but seldom these days. When we do talk on the phone, we hang on to each others words.

I'm waiting for that day for her to say,

"I still love you Jenabear."

Heh, enough of my rambles!

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~JenaSuperStar~~~~~~~~~~

"Cos I used to be a superhero... no one could touch me, yeah not even myself.... you were like a phone booth that i somehow stumbled into... now look at me I am just like everybody else!!!"

-Ani Difranco

Posts: 36 | From: Brownsville,TX,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My post that depressing, eh?

Well, I know they aren't romantic relationships, but my best buddy is a gay guy and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. He gives me advice and listens to my pointless rambling. We take care of each other I guess. People think we're going out we have that many knowing glances and spend that much time together!

Also, the girl I like/d has put up with so much from me. She's a really sweet and patient person with me.

Winnie

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fly_little_wing
Activist
Member # 8684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fly_little_wing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by gillians_gal:
My post that depressing, eh?

Well, I know they aren't romantic relationships, but my best buddy is a gay guy and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. He gives me advice and listens to my pointless rambling. We take care of each other I guess. People think we're going out we have that many knowing glances and spend that much time together!

Also, the girl I like/d has put up with so much from me. She's a really sweet and patient person with me.

Winnie

The relationship you have with your gay guy friend sounds like a little situation I encountered recently- apparently I kind of got my dad's hopes up when a guy called my house to talk to me. The only prob in my dad's little dream world- the guy is gay and so am I! LOL We met at a youth group for queer teens. Sorry daddy.

Your second mentioned relationship sounds like one I have as well. There's this girl, and I can never figure out what I feel for her. But she's so awesome. I miss her... I haven't talked to her in a week and a half.

Anyway, come on lucky people who are in relationships and share your stories with us!

------------------
And now she's walking through the clouds with a circus mind that's running wild. ~ Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairytales. ~ All she ever thinks about is riding with the wind. ~ When I'm sad she comes to me. ~ With a thousand smiles she gives to me, free. ~ 'It's alright, it's alright' she says. 'Take anything you want from me. Anything.'

Posts: 41 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.