Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Dating Girls...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dating Girls...
PolarBear819
Neophyte
Member # 12473

Icon 5 posted      Profile for PolarBear819     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok people, I need some help from those of you "out" there who know about relationships. So, I'm 17 (almost 18) I've known for many years that I was a les and I've been out for about 3 years, only for about a month with my parents. But that's not the point. I had my first kiss with a girl just before christmas 2002, (it was my christmas present from one of my friends, she's les too) but anyway, it just felt right and i can't wait to get into a relationship, but almost everyone i know who is either gay or bi seem to be my friends and not interested in anything more. So basiclly my question is, how do i meet girls to date? I'm under 18 so i can't use the personals, and I'm under5 21 so i can't go to our local gay bar. What should i do? Any help would be wonderful. Thanks people!

------------------
~PolarBear

Posts: 3 | From: Torrance, Ca, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, do you have any active GLBT groups in your community, especially youth groups?

Some sexuality activism is not only something that's really excellent to do, it's also a great way of meeting other homosexual and bisexual folks.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidferret
Neophyte
Member # 12664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same problem, but usually you find them when you're not looking. if you're too impatient for that, theres always the internet. try www.planetout.com or chat rooms

------------------
...Amy
[quote]'tis better to be
hated for who you are,
than loved for who you
are not.[quote]

Posts: 7 | From: houston, texas, usa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.