Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Girls and girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls and girls
Member # 11425

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Keermj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, well, it's not really a question, but i'm bored.(I also just wanted to mention that there is a new g/f for Willow on Buffy. Kennedy the slayer. And another great show that portrays a lesbian is All my Children.The character is Bianca and she is the famous Erica Kane's gay duaghter. Just wanted to mention that lovely grrl. Eden Reigel.)
I was kinda wondering if anyone knew how i'm supposted to meet a grrl. In my town, or the school i go to, most gay ppl are boys, and the grrls dont come out. Plus the gay clubs here are for 21 and up. I'm not really open to any of my female friends b/c i'm not sure how they'd react yet, and i'm really lonely. I want a girlfriend but i dont know where to find one. If anybody lives in Clyde or Fremont Ohio, and wants to be friends or me. So that's about all. I really dont know where to meet somebody.
~Love Keer

Kirsten Madison

Posts: 2 | From: Vickery, Ohio, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post

follow those links for tips on meeting other gay folks.

and follow this link for gay people represented on TV

According to the experts, I am some species of badass.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10181

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sunset_Rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Off topic, but:
Hey, can i just make a request that people dont share plot lines unless they have stated they are going to in the title? Its just that England hasnt seen those episodes yet, so i would rather not know the plot lines....
If thats not possible, or if there is some other way around it i would greatly appreciate it!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anybody lives in Clyde or Fremont Ohio, and wants to be friends or me

Whoa! Scarleteen is NOT a dating service; attempting to solicit our posters in such a fashion is strictly forbidden, and will cause you to lose your posting priveleges if you do it again.

It was a good lay. . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.