Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Is there any "real way" to tell if you're B/L/G?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there any "real way" to tell if you're B/L/G?
SuMTiMeS_i_GeT_sCaReD
Neophyte
Member # 11311

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SuMTiMeS_i_GeT_sCaReD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, I was JW..cuz...I have a friend who is BI, and she is awsum I luv hanging out with her she's cool~but then I wonder how she knew she was bi? Cuz at times I find myself looking at girls boobs and butts and seeing how "pretty/fine" they are..but I dunno if that's me, sorta telling me, that I'm Bi, cuz I like guys alot too! Or is it just me "turning" to girls becuz I'm so self concious with guys? ((cuz I am. I feel like s**t around guys cuz I knoe I'd have no chance, even if I am attracted to them a little bit)) so ya...I was JW...And I do like this site alot...helps me~cuz I dun have no one to talk to bout these kinda things so ya! heehee just thought I'd point that out!
Posts: 13 | From: Edwards Air Force Base, California, United States | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no way to know for sure what your orientation is... it's one of those things you have to figure out for yourself!

It's perfectly normal to appreciate the beauty of your own sex, whether you are straight, gay, or bi. Also, if you are bi, youo might go through phases of liking one sex over the other. You may even wish to change the label you apply to yourself-- sexuality is not set in stone.

Lastly, I'm sure you do have a chance with guys, if you want it. Be yourself and I'm sure you'll have your share of boy/girlfriends

Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bi the Dozen - A Bisexuality Quiz

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
w1lmaw0nka
Neophyte
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w1lmaw0nka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When did i realize i was really bi? maybe when i started liking my current boyfriend.

I knew that i wasn't just saying i was bi for "political" reasons or because i think that everyone in theory is bi, the first time i really kissed a girl/had a relationship with a girl. But then i started wondering if maybe i was kidding myself when i had thought i liked boys in the past, maybe i was subconciously covering up my lesbianism. anyways, i realized i was bi when i knew for sure i had fallen head over heals in love with, and was completly enamoured with my guy friend.
more importantly though, that made me finally understand that i liked people based on who they were as people, not what gender they are.

And again, gender and sexuality, although they are seperate, are fluid.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.