Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » relationshps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: relationshps
gay??
Neophyte
Member # 10139

Icon 5 posted      Profile for gay??     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a girlfriend,but her and one of my friend flirt alot.I really like her,but I can't tell her that I want her to stop flirting with him.ALSO,I have this girl who says she has loved me since she met me,but she is obsessed with me.I love my girlfriend and don't want to hurt her.can you guys help????????????
Posts: 4 | From: fort worth texas united states | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does this post in any way pertain to gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender issues?

Can you clarify, please?

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gay??
Neophyte
Member # 10139

Icon 12 posted      Profile for gay??     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes,I suppose I have gotten a little off track.I am having a struggle between gay and straight.MY best friend says I'm bi. but don't know.I hope that helps.
Posts: 4 | From: fort worth texas united states | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnsouthpawjr
Activist
Member # 9384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnsouthpawjr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm confused as Miz Scarlett is too. I know that you have questioned whether you are bi, straight, or gay. I'm curious if this thread you started is because you don't want to hurt your girlfriend because of the obessessed girl or because of your sexuality.

If you can clarify that then I'm sure the staff here will put the subject in the correct category.

Posts: 73 | From: Louisville, KY USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.