Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » 15 Year OLD Bi Guy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 15 Year OLD Bi Guy
Cool-Guy
Neophyte
Member # 9298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cool-Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a 15 y/o bi guy. from Ireland.

I want an e-mail partner, who can talk (same age / gay or bi). We can keep in contact with over the years of "growing up"!!!!

Anyone is mucha ppreciate. Just reply or e-mail me, age, name, sex, orientation.
Thanks.

--edited--

[This message has been edited by kythryne (edited 07-31-2002).]

Posts: 4 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not post your email address or any other contact information in your messages. It's for your own safety, and it's also part of the guidelines which you agreed to follow when you signed up to use these boards.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have edited out your email address, as posting it is against the guidelines.

Additionally, please realize that Scarleteen is not a place to pick up people, be it for a pen-pal relationship or any other sort of relationship. If you'd like to discuss issues relating to your sexual orientation or anything else that is relevant, you are most welcome to do so here at the boards.

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Sexpert

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stud69
Neophyte
Member # 7828

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Stud69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ccool-guy im a gay 15 year old guy lets talk sumtime

------------------
god didn't make coke god didn't make pepsi but god made me so damn sexy!

Posts: 9 | From: tacoma | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cichi_cichi_yaya_dada
Neophyte
Member # 9360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cichi_cichi_yaya_dada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there. I'm 14 and gay. I would like to talk to you some more.

~Peace~

Posts: 12 | From: USA, PA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cici and Stud,
This has already been addressed in Orientation and Identity. This forum is not a place to find penpals or friends, it is a forum for discussing issues. In accordance with our guidlines, we do not permit users to exchange contact information, so please do not make further proposals to chat with other users.

Further violations of the guidelines may cause your posting priveleges to be revoked.

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ice_magick
Neophyte
Member # 7369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ice_magick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to infringe, but maybe we could add an area where penpals can be hooked up with.
Posts: 34 | From: Baltimore,MD,21214 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty unlikely and let me explain why.

quote:
For your safety, you may not post personal information, such as full names, phone numbers, personal photos and/or e-mail or postal addresses.

These particular guidelines are there to protect everyone's privacy and to help ensure that these boards are a safe place.

Do to the sensitive nature of our subject matter and the ages of everyone here (13+ meaning many of us are legally minors) it's just a lot safer to have this rule in place. Keep in mind that it's very easy for someone to pretend to be someone/something they aren't on the internet and that no one here but the sexperts and advocates have had to prove their identity.

There may also be some legal issues involved in as well but I don't know much about that.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Product_of_Sweden
Neophyte
Member # 8353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Product_of_Sweden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashy I wasn't looking for a penpal, I was asking of he wanted to talk about something here. Got a problem with that? I know the rules. He was disussing something and I was asking if he wanted to discuss some more!
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.