Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » What have I done?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What have I done?
jazzpenguin
Activist
Member # 5272

Icon 11 posted      Profile for jazzpenguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday I did something a litle weird.

I was play fighting with a friend (12) who is a few years younger than me (15). I'm gay, he's straight. Well, the fighting got a little different, and we ended up with me on top of him. We could both feel eachother's erect dicks on eachother (with our trousers on) . I put my hand on his face and my other hand on his leg. He didn't move. We stayed like that for about 10 seconds, staring at eachother. Then we continued fighting, as if nothing had happened.

I've had to think and reassure myself that it actually did. Is he gay? Am I some sort of pervert? Am I going mad? What the hell happened?

------------------
jz

Posts: 59 | From: London, UK | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaffer
Activist
Member # 2105

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gaffer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These all sound like questions you should be asking him. I, unfortunately, can't tell because we've never met him or you. It would be nice to be able to though. Darned out of order psychic powers.

If you really want to know, ask him. At worst it could minorly offend him that you thought he was gay.

As for the going mad, is anyone really sane? I certainly hope not, I fear for the interestingness of their lives.

Posts: 356 | From: Phoenix--name that plurally | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Doe
Activist
Member # 3836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Doe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At age 12, it is very likely that he does not know if he is gay or straight. He might be interested in sexual experimentation with another guy, but that will have little or no bearing on what sort of sexual orientation he has when he is in his 20's. No you are not a pervert. For starters, a relationship between a 15 yo and a 12 yo is spicifically excluded from the definition of pedophilia in DSM-IV. It doesn't sound like that much happened anyways.
If you are attracted to younger boys, it is not the end of the world (just don't go telling the world about it). You are not alone, and most adults who are sexually attracted to minors are NOT child molestors. Most are people who have a deep interest in the welfare of children and would never do anything to harm a child. Most of what you read about pedophilia in the media is absolute and complete BS.

Posts: 475 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.