Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help
Forever2301Love
Neophyte
Member # 4139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever2301Love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need help, I cant get over my ex, its eating me up inside. I dont know what is wrong with me, it has been 2 and half weeks sence she broke up with me... someone have any ideas that has help for them?
Posts: 2 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenaSuperStar
Neophyte
Member # 4051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenaSuperStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me begin by saying that breaking up is never easy. The "closure" part of the relationship is the hardest thing to do. Recently, my boyfriend ended our 3 year relationship because he was "different".

He reassured me that it wasn't me.. But I knew it was me.

I had told him that I was bisexual and that I had had a girlfriend before he and I got together.

I am still working on my way to getting over him, but it's a long road to walk.

Go out with your friends, make more memories that wont depress you when you think about them. Get a job, find a hobby. Anything that will enable you to show a creative side.

Good Luck!!

If you need anymore advice or have any questions for me, my email is:

(Edited by Gaffer, because as it says in the guidelines, you really shouldn't give out personal information here. It's just a safety issue.)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gaffer (edited 06-18-2001).]

Posts: 36 | From: Brownsville,TX,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuriouS GeorgE
Activist
Member # 3136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuriouS GeorgE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have some advice. I would probably start with don't stay at home and dwell on the fact that you guys broke up. I'm not saying to go out and party, but I'm sure you have other friends. Why not go out and just have a girls night out? Just spend some time with close friends and family. Maybe you should try approaching her and talk to her about still being friends. Do you know why she broke up with you? Are you confused about the break up? Maybe you have some unresolved issues with her that need to be talked about and this is why you feel so frustrated. If you guys are on talking terms, maybe you should tell her how you feel.

I hope you get everything worked out, hope that helps...

------------------
CuRioUs GeoRGe

Love is an irrisistable desire to be irrisistably desired.
-Robert Frost

Posts: 76 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.