Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Staff Stuff » please help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help!
Cristina
Neophyte
Member # 108226

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cristina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I m sorry to be talking through here again but the link I was given did not let me log in. I just really need help right now. I know my questions seem dumb but I'm scared. Also your link are helpful but I just need more or less, an opinion, a straight answer. Here is my question again:
"One day I was with my boyfriend and during that time I was on my period, however it was close to its end. That day I had given him oral sex a few times and he had sperm in his underwear. I had touched his sperm a little. A few times throughout that day I had gone to use the bathroom and I did not wash my hands before using it. And since I went a couple of times to the bathroom that day, and in between that time I had touched his sperm a few times, could it get me pregnant since I used the bathroom? Is there a possibility that there there could have still been some sperm and get me pregnant? Also some of his sperm got on my inner thigh and seeped through my pants but it was not on my vagina and was wearing a pad. I was also not able to take a shower that day so I did the next day in the afternoon what if I had sperm anywhere on me or my bed. Could any of this put me at any risk? Also my period is about 4 days late."

However now its been seven days. I woke up I went to the bathroom and I had thought I got my period but it was extremely light and brown. I am really afraid now and I've been kinda been feeling heart burn or kinda nausea. Please help me I don't know what to do at all.

--------------------
-thisgirl sprinkles

Posts: 28 | From: nc | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cristina , as we have posted at the top of every topic area of the boards right now, and had a notice posted right where you posted this, these boards are not permanently closed.

That post you looked past that explains that and gives you a link to the new boards is right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000391.html

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.