Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Staff Stuff » These guys need help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These guys need help
Airem
Activist
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Airem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.myyearbook.com/zenhex/index.php

Now let me explain i ran accross this forum place when i was bored looking for myspace equivelants. My main focus is the forum that is called "sex, realtionship and intimacy issues"

there are MANY teens who surf this forum and are given WRONG info, and i'm not talkin kinda off i mean drop dead WRONG info. I am a member i can only hope people listen to me over there because i know i got all my info here from yall and i reccomend this site all the time but the mods get me for "spamming" lol. Just for example though here is one of the lovely articles of advice a young man got for early undesired ejaculation:

"Well the first couple of time is understandable because nobody last that long the first few times. Endurance builds and then he can last for at least 30 minutes. If you've already had sex like 12 times he could be suffering from premature ejaculation. Now this may sound wierd but if that's the case, he needs to strengthen his penis. Literally. He needs to strengthen the muscle inside his penis. I'm not saying like attach a weight to his nutsack but have him put a bath towel on it and have him try to lift it with his penis only. Tell him to keep doing it for a couple of weeks and it should get better."

see what i'm up against? lol anyway if any of you have some spare time and would like to help me out over there i just thought you might want to. Thanks for reading

--------------------
As The Shadow Follows The Body, As We Think, So We Become.

Posts: 157 | From: Athens, Texas, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Airem, I just have to tell you, you are such a good egg. You've always got your heart in such a good place; makes my day. [Smile]

Suffice it to say, yeah: you'll want to only point people to a given site so many times or it is spamming, even if you mean to help. Maybe consider sending the admin of the site a link with a letter as to why you're concerned? Sometimes, site owners do care about stuff like this, and will just put a site in a help list with something like this.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.