Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Staff Stuff » STRANGE AND WIERD QUESTIONS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STRANGE AND WIERD QUESTIONS
sheikah
Neophyte
Member # 22831

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sheikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PLEASE I GOT MORE QUESTION,S EVEN IF IS STRANGE I GOT THIROIDS YOU KNOW SO SOMEONE A PERSON SAID TO ME THAT THIROIDS MAKE YOU FEEL LONELY AND SAD THAT,S A PART OF IT AND EVEN IF SOMEONE IS BY YOUR SIDE YOU FEEL LONELY AND ALL THIS TIME THE SAME THING KEEP HAPENING TO ME YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AROUND SO I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF THIS THE THIROIDS OR PART OF GROWING NO MATTER WHAT, I HAVE PEOPLE BY MY SIDE THAT LOVE ME SO I DONT GET IT. MY OTHER QUESTION IS THIS IS A RELIGION QUESTION A HAD ALWAYS WANNA TO BE NUN BUT SOMEHOW I WANNA MAKE A LIFE SOMEHOW I MEAN BIING NUNIS LIFE IN SANITY AND IS GREAT BUT TELL IF I EVER GET MARRIED AND I ALWAY,S TRY MY BEST CAN I BE SAINT BECAUSE I WONDER ABOUT THAT TOO MUCH SINCE I WANNA BE SAINT AND A WOMAN OF GOD OR GIRL OF GOD BUT ANYWAY CAN I BE SAINT IF I GET MARRIED OR DO I HAVE TO BE A NUN;MY MY OTHER CUESTION IS CAN YOU DO SEX WITH YOUR PERIOD I ALWAYS WONDER THIS IF A AMN PUTS HE, PENE INTHERE AND YOU GOT PERIOD WHAT HAPPENDS CAN YOU GET INFFECION OR SOMETHING THANK,S YOU GUY,S HAVE HELP ME WITH THSI WEB YOU ROCK.BYE
Posts: 4 | From: kissimie florida | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you registered, you agreed to post in standard English, and follow basic net-iquette. This includes using punctuation, proper grammar, and laying off the caps lock. It does not make you look cute. It makes you look silly.

Furthermore, please reveiw the other forums before randomly posting a topic. This does not belong in staff stuff. Neither does your other topic. Please lurk, utilize the search function, and write in standard English. Thank you.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.