Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » Pink Slip » Ladies Room » Cumming...in mouth....!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cumming...in mouth....!?
SparkleySa3
Neophyte
Member # 4129

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SparkleySa3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I love giving my boyfriend head but I can not stand it if he cums im my mouth! I make him go in a shirt or in the toliet or a trash can....I just cant stand the thought of it or the taste of it...is this bad...what do you girls do??
Posts: 12 | From: NYC | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenn C
Neophyte
Member # 4766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenn C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you dont like it then you dont like it. Plus if he cums inside of ur mouth, that might give u a chance for STD's. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Posts: 11 | From: FL, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelaisme
Neophyte
Member # 4625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelaisme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure most of the people who are going to reply, are going to say this... use a condom! Yea when i first heard that i was like... why? but then it makes alot of sense. You can get a ton of diseases (i dont know spelling... im sure someone will give you a link to all of them) like HIV & that was the primary reason why i never gave head before i read scarleteen. Plus you can get flavored condoms which im sure would be good. I once saw this show on Lifetime called strong medicine & the doctor had a patient who had gonorrhea (Spelling, i know!) & she looked bad! Doctor found out she was giving blow jobs to the guys at their school, and they were in like 6th grade. But anyways USE A CONDOM!

------------------
-Angela

Posts: 25 | From: Ft Worth, TX | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sapphire85
Activist
Member # 2709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sapphire85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should be using a condom sweetie, unless you two have been together for over a year, and have tested negative for any STDs after taking two tests, both six motnhs apart, so spitting or swallowing shouldn't be an issue. Condoms come in some awesome flavors, latex ones, anyhoos, and if you're allergic to latex, just wipe the lube off of the polyurathane ones. :-) I'll bet you might be able to go on durex.com or condomsense.com and check out to see if they have any free samples. :-)

------------------
"Do what you will, always..
Walk where you like, your steps...
Do as you please,
I'll back you up.." ~DMB

Posts: 121 | From: Some random suburb.. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectblondegurl
Neophyte
Member # 5100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectblondegurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't like it - tell him, he should respect that if he cares for you. I don't swallow either cause I really don't like it... and my b/f respects it
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Please use a condom! http://www.scarleteen.com/infection/condom.html
More information. Having safe sex with a partner shows that you care for him. Besides, you can get many kinds of flavored condoms, so you won't have to worry about a bad taste.

------------------
Ash
Watch out for Code Red.

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whether he ejaculates or not is really irrelevant b/c you can still pick up an STD from him.

And Ashy has the right idea ... check out the article

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and flavored condoms don't taste all latex-y. get yourself some nice ones. I like Trustex Vanilla and some Durex ones (not banana, though, that's pretty unpleasant). But condoms for fellatio are great. never have to deal will the unpleasant taste or the diseases. and if he objects, then don't do it. simple as that. care about your health!!!

------------------
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retarded_brat
Activist
Member # 5126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retarded_brat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you don't wanna go ahead with the condon option, well....not much you can do....i have a lot of guy friends who treat me like another guy so they tell me stuff, and i know thru them, that guys love it when women swallow their cum...i don't know how true this is,...this is the way THEY feel....i also read somewhere that the taste of sperm differs widely from guy to guy....it's been described as acidic, sour, sweet, salty etc etc, and that's due to either a genetic influence, or due to diet...and apparently eating lots of citrus fruits...like oranges and grapefruits and lemons are supposed to make the cum taste sweeter....almost like whipped cream...i don't know how true that is...and meats like beef and chicken etc don't do anything good for the taste of sperm...hehe...i'd think twice about swallowing his cum if he loves chicken..tell you what...make him eat oranges for a month and then check it out for urself!
Posts: 134 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From STD Risk Assessment

Unprotected oral sex:
("blow job," "giving head," "going down," "rimming,")

Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis B
Herpes Simplex
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV, Warts)
Syphilis

So sure ... if you want the risk of picking up one of these wonderful STD's, go right ahead and have unprotected oral sex. Is it really worth it tho? I don't think so.

------------------
--Hollie West
*~Scarleteen Advocate~*

I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.
~ Anonymous

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky1402
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 894

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lucky1402     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also as a note, eating certain foods (ie. grapefruit, oranges, banannas, whatever) will not make sperm taste sweeter/bitter/sourer. The type of foods a person eats has no effect on what their semen tastes like.

If you would rather have unprotected oral sex than having him wear a nice flavored condom, you are putting yourself (and possibly your partner) at risk for many MANY different types of STDs, including HIV. Doesn't sound too pleasant, does it? Next time, make him wrap it up (they make several different flavors of condoms, and although I've never had oral sex I can assume that they're much better tasting than sperm).

If you don't want to do it, and if he won't do it with protection, don't do it. It's your choice hun, and he should respect that.

------------------
Long live the geeks..

I wanna sleep on the hard ground
In the comfort of your arms,
On a pillow of blue-bonnets
In a blanket made of stars

[This message has been edited by Lucky1402 (edited 08-11-2001).]

Posts: 492 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I've NEVER seen a semen-flavoured condom, I'd say Lucky has a point. Still, I don't think much can taste worse than artificial banana flavour, so avoid that one.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girl18
Neophyte
Member # 4857

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Girl18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone got a tissue?

thass what he uses. he better tell me when. or else he gets head no mo.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While you can get STI's from semen, you can also get that from pre-ejaculate (precum, 'clear stuff'), and sometimes just skin-to-skin contact, so forget the tissue, and tell him he'll get a condom on or get nothing, Girl!
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bk1983
Neophyte
Member # 5073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bk1983     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call me crazy, but i love the taste of my boyfriends cum. i always swallow, not just cuz guys prefer it, cuz i enjoy it. do wat u wanna do. it's ur mouth.

[This message has been edited by bk1983 (edited 08-14-2001).]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girl, Interrupted
Activist
Member # 5162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girl, Interrupted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd never done it before until just recently. It didn't taste too great, but after swallowing it went away pretty fast, and didn't really leave an after-taste. I didn't really understand the big deal, but when I saw how much my guy appreciated me doing that for him, I really don't mind doing it again.

------------------
~Lissa

Posts: 62 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilgrrl
Neophyte
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilgrrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bk1983 said she loves swallowing. so do i! i don't like sucking on a condom. it doesn't feel right and doesn't taste right. this boy's dick is gorgeous (maybe this is a bit graphic) and you can't get the same texture taste from rubbers. i've tried. plus, if you're in the dark then you can end up with a spermicidally lubed one. they taste RANK!!!!! but i'm scared of stis!!!! and now all you ppl have made me really paranoid about catching one, or already having one and passing it on!! does anyone have a risk assessment thing or can anyone give stats bout the chances of the above?

------------------
i'm just a girl. what's my destiny?

Posts: 12 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brenda_91
Activist
Member # 3771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brenda_91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my boyfriend's safe, so I swallow. It doesn't bother me at all. I also have heard that guys find this really sexy, so for me that's an added bonus. If you know the guy is safe, then try it both ways-- then you can pick what you like better.

-Karyn

Posts: 60 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

http://www.scarleteen.com/infection/risk_1.html
Risk assessment for various forms of sex.

I really don't like how plain, lubricated condoms taste either. And I won't even let spermidical ones into my house, but I imagine they're much worse. But I've no problem with flavoured ones, and even intend to go sex-supply shopping with a friend soon to see just what's available. She's just becoming involved with heterosexual sex, so what better time to learn about cool condoms? I'll post my reviews soon. Why not do similar? See what nifty products you can find to overcome this problem, and tell us what you think?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.