Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » Pink Slip » Ladies Room » im scared to have sex, my boobs are ugly!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im scared to have sex, my boobs are ugly!
confusedchick
Neophyte
Member # 4785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confusedchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my bf and i are talking about having intercourse. i really want to and so does he! but im afraid that he wont like my boobs! theyre really ugly! im not sure if theyre inverted or what!but they have like these big puffy nipples! mayb its because im so young, but does anyone else have this problem?

------------------
amanda

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauren22
Neophyte
Member # 4770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauren22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldnt worry too much about it, I have a similar self doubt... my breasts have stretch marks on them. But when I was younger I thought that boobs were ugly in general. How old are you? If your boyfriend wants to have sex its gotta be with YOU not your boobs. If he truly cares (and he better if ur gonna have sex with him) then he will think you are beautiful, all over.

------------------
~*Lauren*~

Posts: 35 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confusedchick
Neophyte
Member # 4785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confusedchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey lauren! thanks for all your support! your really awesome! im only 14! and my bf is 16! so i just get scared when he goes up my shirt that he might think its wierd! and im even more scared that when we have sex he'll think its wierd!

------------------
amanda

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauren22
Neophyte
Member # 4770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauren22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW that is so weird... Im 14 too and my boyfriend is ALSO 16! Creepy! Well I can understand how you feel... my guy is also roamin around but Im totally comfortable with him cause I know he luvs me for me.

------------------
~*Lauren*~

Posts: 35 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, should consider himself lucky to be touchin your breasts at all. 'Puffy' nipples certainly aren't inverted, nor are they weirs, ugly, or anything nasty like that. They're just one of the many kinds of nipples you can have, and they're as perfectly good and attractive as any other klind. I suspect at your age that you haven't seen many other women's breasts, so yours may seem abnormal just because you don't realise what a broad 'normal' is. Really, if you're this bothered by your breasts, I don't think think you're ready for intercourse. Why not go over our checklist, and spend a little more time learning to love yourself?
http://www.scarleteen.com/sexuality/readiness.html

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confusedchick
Neophyte
Member # 4785

hey lauren!
thats so wierd and cool that we have so many things in common! i'd really like to talk to you more, so you can email me @ **no e-mail addresses, please**. thanks so much for all you help!

and milke, i had no idea that my nipples are normal, i thought that they were wierd! thank you so much for clearing that up for me!

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 07-31-2001).]

SmackDownDiva
Activist
Member # 4757

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SmackDownDiva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confusedchick - you shouldn't supply your e-mail address in the message boards! Anyone who reads that now has your e-mail...

Anyways, I don't think that you are comfortable enough with your body to engage in intercourse. Milke is right - you really need to check out that checklist to see if you truly are ready.

Well, I hope I helped. And about the e-mail thing - it's just a warning: as soon as any of the people running this site see it, it will be gone.

------------------
Always remember: curiosity killed the cat:)

Posts: 109 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry don't worry!

If you're boyfriend really cares for you then things like this should make absolutly no difference at all to him!

And it's most likely not as bad as you think it is...cause that's just the way it usually is!

------------------
...Everybody knows what a store-bought sweater looks like. But man, when you see a home-knitter on the street, it's obvoius, you know?"
-Hawksley Workman

------------------------
"You already know at least 4 women who've been raped...and you don't even know it."

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To share your body w/ someone else you first have to be comfortable with it. Get to know your body.

Don't worry, if your boyfriend really cares about you he isn't going to care what your boobs look like, they're just another part of the human body.

So get to know yourself better and when you're comfortable w/ yourself you'll feel better about having sex.

Good luck and i hope this helps

------------------
*~*Golden*~*

*A person that asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, a person who doesn't is a fool forever*

Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camryn
Activist
Member # 1242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camryn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milke hit this one one the head - if you're this worried about your appearance it could be that you're not ready to have sex with him yet. Aren't you jumping ahead a bit? I'm assuming he would see your breasts before you even have intercourse. Take things slow and be comfortable. By the time you actually get around to intercourse you should feel comfortable with him or you'll have to seriously think twice about what you're doing.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muddcookie
Activist
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muddcookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eek i'm 14! and i havn't even had a boyfriend yet. *i believe it's because they can't handle me*

but u culd have sex with ur shirt on.
heh heh

or it culd be really dark and he wuldn't care. guys dont kare too much as long as theyr not hairy i think so stay cool

Posts: 76 | From: ny | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unluckyNlove
Activist
Member # 4889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unluckyNlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey gurl, listen... EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS BEAUTIFUL!keep saying that to yourself. when i was 15 i had sex for the first time wth my bf. i was scared cuz im a tad chunky (not fat fat just thick) and i thought he was gonna gag to death. when he saw me he said... "god babygirl, EVERYTHING about you is beautiful." thats how i started loving MY body. i just kept repeating that to myself until i loved myself. u should do the same thing. remember.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS BEAUTIFUL!
Posts: 48 | From: Independence, Missouri, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Neophyte
Member # 4993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should talk to him beforehand. Tell him about your concerns. Who knows? He is probably worrying about what you'll think of his body right now!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelaisme
Neophyte
Member # 4625

Icon 12 posted      Profile for angelaisme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww unluckynlove that is so sweet!!! anyways... my nipples are big & puffy too... (plus they arent the nice round look, theyre long and pointy, but hey boobs come in all shapes & sizes!) so dont worry! i was like are my nipples suppose to be that big? but then i read somewhere they can be as big as a CD! but really if i wasnt comfortable with my first (in the future, im a virgin) guy seeing my boobs then id know i wasnt ready. *and* if they make fun of anything on your body, forget him! i had a guy make fun of my "big" nipples and yea he just doesnt get the privledge of seeing them anymore.

------------------
-Angela

[This message has been edited by angelaisme (edited 08-07-2001).]

Posts: 25 | From: Ft Worth, TX | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarlingBri
Activist
Member # 5036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarlingBri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, women's nipples tend to be "puffy" when they're not aroused. This comes as a shock to some of us because all the breasts we see in movies and on TV and websites are shots of women with *erect* nipples.

To me, the fact that they're puffy when unaroused makes sense. Your breasts are designed for feeding babies among other things (even if you decide you're never going to have them!) and a baby needs to get that whole thing in it's very little mouth. It's easiest when the nipple is flat. Try squeezing your nipple flat when puffy, and then when errect - which goes flatter?

In my experience, they change through your teens, as well. They can actually be "puffier" when your breasts are still developing, and quite tender, etc... it's the hormones, making their rounds

------------------
Hope this helps,
--Bri

Posts: 848 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 4 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muddcookie:
but u culd have sex with ur shirt on.
heh heh

or it culd be really dark and he wuldn't care. guys dont kare too much as long as theyr not hairy i think so stay cool

Hey. Guys aren't all the same type, or year, or model, or serial number. Really. They all like different things. And we ARE all mammals here (hence the breast discussion), so body hairs ARE to be expected.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
"Boo to the business world/You know a girl who's tax-free on her back and making/Plenty cash/But you are working for the joy of giving" --Belle and Sebastian, "Lazy Line-Painter Jane"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unluckyNlove
Activist
Member # 4889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unluckyNlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with lemming, i mean we cant stereotype all guys to be bullheaded d***heads. plus, muddcookies comment there probably didnt help you at all huh confusedchick? one of the best things about making love is seeing your lover fully, thats what makes it intimate, seeing any flaws your lover has, and vice versa, if he has a problem with something thats NOT EVEN A FLAW, then he obviously has his own flaws, IN HIS BRAIN! plus all girls have peachfuzz (also referring to muddcookie and lemming) unless they choose to shave it off, ouch!!!!! it makes it worse if u do that, well thats enough pearls of mis-wisdom (per say)from me today! peace and outties
Posts: 48 | From: Independence, Missouri, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolitaryTear
unregistered

Icon 2 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I know what you're talking about. I have that. It just goes with your body. After a while you learn to live with it, it's actually not all that bad. From every guy who I have ever been with, they say that it's sexy! So go for it, if he really loves you, then it won't matter.

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~.*^*.aMaNDa.*^*.~
An Evanescent Beauty That Will Never Flee

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondeone101
Neophyte
Member # 5067

Icon 9 posted      Profile for blondeone101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same fear! I am not going to have sex until after I am married but I still worry about it. I mean I think my boobs look weird too! I afraid he'll be grossed out or think they're ugly. When you see boobs in movies the nipples are sticking out and there is a lot of flesh like under the nipple. Well unless I'm like cold or something my nipples are like not sticking out a lot and they're and the area around them are puffy. Also they don't have like more fat under them, they're like in the middle of my boobs...ya know?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exit seraphim
Activist
Member # 2566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exit seraphim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lah lah lah.

my boobies are uneven. one's nice and plump, and the other, just isn't plump. if i draw a straight line from under the plump boob where it "attaches" to my body across to the other one, it's wayyyy below where the other one attaches. uck.

however, as much as i don't like it, and cannot wear things without a bra cos it's uneven, my boyfriend doesn't care...sooo....the point is...

if your boyfriend really cares, it won't matter. and i'm sure he has his own qualms about his body too! just talk to hiM!

-justine

Posts: 142 | From: H*Ton, NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.