Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » Pink Slip » Ladies Room » What makes you feel sexy? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What makes you feel sexy?
magpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... I don't mean what turns you on, but what makes you feel sexy>

For me it's black undies. They just make me feel good about myself.

How about you?

Posts: 286 | From: Ames, IA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuriouS GeorgE
Activist
Member # 3136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuriouS GeorgE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this really answers your question, but I have a pretty low self esteem and I really did when me and my boyfriend first starting having sex, but as time goes on, I actually feel better about myself and my body! I guess it's because you always hear stories about guys sleeping with girls, then leaving them and when my boyfriend didn't leave me (because of my {what I thought yucky) body) I started feeling better about my naked body around him!! I bet you don't hear that very often!

Aside from that, I'm going to have to go with my black lace thongs with the clips on the sides!!!!

------------------
CuRioUs GeoRGe

Love is an irrisistable desire to be irrisistably desired.
-Robert Frost

Posts: 76 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh dear, i just blew off $60 at victoria's secret yesterday. i gotta say, i like silky cloth on my tush. pajama bottoms, panties, slips all of it.

------------------
| |: BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG :| |

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah Gumdrop, $60 isn't that bad...I'll confess to having dropped $150 there this week! But what can I say? I'm addicted to underwear and that semi-annual sale is almost better than Christmas!

Anyway, what makes me feel sexy? Nice underwear and pj's. Driving fast with the windows open and the radio turned up. Certain types of music and/or specific songs. Bubble baths and long showers. My boyfriend.

~KittenGoddess

------------------
the kittenblog

"Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!"
~from 'Bring It On'

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treehuggin_Hippeeechick*~
Activist
Member # 1476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Treehuggin_Hippeeechick*~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing really pretty feminine underwear - i have this gorgeous set my friend got me for christmas, a purple bra with see thru ribbon straps and a thong that has ribbon ties on the sides.

also when i feel pretty, like when u go clubbing and spend hours on your make up and outfit and u just feel stunning!

also just after sex, lying in bed with my bf talking...it's just a nice warm, close feeling, cause i feel completely at ease being naked with him.

------------------
~*smiles are kisses for the soul*~ ;)

Posts: 50 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KittenGoddess:
Anyway, what makes me feel sexy? Nice underwear and pj's. Driving fast with the windows open and the radio turned up. Certain types of music and/or specific songs. Bubble baths and long showers.

Ooh, same here! That, and clothes that make me look curvy. Hey, I actually kinda like my body.

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

"Wow, someone slept in sex ed!"

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carol
Activist
Member # 1661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wearing a short skirt with sexy black nylon undies and watching guys head turn as i walk by.
Posts: 43 | From: brick | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveable_me16
Neophyte
Member # 3931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveable_me16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by carol:
wearing a short skirt with sexy black nylon undies and watching guys head turn as i walk by.

Same here Carol I love wearing very short skirts with light colored panties so they can be seen and I also love the attention it brings about from both men and women

Anne

------------------
I am who I am

Posts: 25 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corsets.

Even though I don't have one. Yet. Just looking at one and imagining it on myself makes me feel incredibly sexy.

Feeling nothing between my body and my bed sheets.

And yes, driving somehow makes me feel very in control and feeling in control is always a very sexy feeling for me. Even though right now, I am driving with someone else always in the passenger seat. Lessons suck.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoo, lin, driving, good one!

i don't have a car of my own, so when i drive, it's always one of my dad's cars. my dad has a stunning array of Mercedes Benzes.

i remember summer of '98, one say i was driving around town. just graduated high school.i was mercilessly flaunting the new pair of breasts i had seemed to have grown overnight, tucked in a sheer, blue and white spaghetti-strapped sundress. sunroof open. cranking my favorite CD (Black Lab 'Your Body Above Me'). boys at the stop lights honking their horns, turning their heads. my friends, who were in the car with me, were in awe.

oh baby. i was hot that day.

i feel sexy when i get attention. like the everclear show (see my Village People thread)

------------------
| |: BGBGDGBG BGBGCGBG :| |

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not girly all that often, so when i do where a dress or a skirt they're good ones! because people don't see me too often not wearing boys shorts and thrift store shirts, it's a nice surprise when they see me dressed up so when i do, i somewhat feel sexy!
but what you've all been saying about your underwear and clothes, i agree but when i'm with ryan, either out or just cuddling and watching movies, his soft touch, him caressing me, that's what makes me feel sexy because i know that my far from perfect body is just another part of me that he likes!

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XoXoGrl8
Activist
Member # 2834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XoXoGrl8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say silk undies make me feel sexy.. and tight low cut pants too. I get that Mariah Carey feeling walking through the mall in low jeans and a new belly shirt. Guys attention definitly helps. Getting a tan in the summer, wearing a new scent, and being around my boyfriend no matter what we are doing makes me feel sexy too.

------------------
-Ashli-
Blondes have it made...brunnettes don't have an excuse to act stupid!

Mad luv to my 4someones!

Posts: 132 | From: New Jersey...US | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilies
Neophyte
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it's when my boyfriend looks at me the same way as he did nearly a year ago, when he fought to be with me. (I was just stuborn.) Anyway, all in all I believe girls should always feel sexy, in what they're wearing underneth, to how they carry themselves. Afterall, it's all about self-confidence and additude. It's always working for me!
Posts: 3 | From: Champaign, Illinios 61821 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- the smell of lipgloss or bay rum
- a sunny day with a great breeze
- garlic
- outdoor cafes
- tea-length skirts (on myself or others)
- raw silk
- shiny shoes
- sweat
- great poetry
- serious blues music
- laughter
- old-fashioned dancing...

...really, I could go on for ages, but you know, I'd have a ahrd time spearating what "turns me on" and what makes me feel "sexy," and a hard time finding things that give me those feelings that are only attached to me. It's such a big, big sphere, and so many things in life and sensually gratifying.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarWonderer
Neophyte
Member # 3147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarWonderer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what makes me feel sexy? well, that depends on my mood and the time of day! i love to just lay next to my b/f with our arms around each other, completely naked, right after we have had sex and are just talking. wearing silky black thongs drive me crazy! i just love 'em! singing my fave songs with my b/f is another thing that makes me feel sexy! wearing a new lacey bra is another obsession of mine!
Posts: 32 | From: Tiffin, Ohio, United States | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetBeyond
Activist
Member # 3250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetBeyond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I wake up in the morning in a good mood, spend 45 minutes in a steaming shower, get dressed in a knee-length black skirt and a maroon dress shirt, blowdry my hair, moisturize, pluck my eyebrows, put on my makeup, put on my high heels, and my boyfriend shows up unexpectedly, and looks at me with an awe "I want to take you now" look. That makes me feel sexy.
Posts: 63 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, i just got a new bathing suit today and it's a string bikini i got from hot topic and it's pink with silver stars and the string parts are black with silver in it.. man it's hot! that makes me feel really sexy and i can't wait til ryan sees it!

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starry Night
Activist
Member # 3476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starry Night     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely driving. And the way my legs look in my highest stiletto heels. And me with curly hair. And me right after a kickboxing or self defense class. And the song "just the way you look tonight" while dancing with my boyfriend.

[This message has been edited by Starry Night (edited 06-19-2001).]

Posts: 164 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat
Neophyte
Member # 1543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~ grinding at dances (i love grinding, excuse for me to be close to guys besides my bf..} oooooo i'm so bad)
~ black panties for sure.....
~ the way my bf looks at me when i'm wearing those black panties
~ and sleeping with my kitty (not exactly the way it sounds but i hope you can not take it to the perverted level and get the idea

meow

Posts: 20 | From: Basking Ridge, NJ, US | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackbird
Activist
Member # 4159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the way that the right person looks at you, sleeping naked (or close to it) and of course..sexy underwear/sleepwear (especially satin or silk)
Posts: 354 | From: san mateo, california, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aquamarine
Activist
Member # 3296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aquamarine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feeling sexy; I love feeling happy; I love feeling. I have a few stand-out sexy things:

- the song "Crush With Eyeliner" by R.E.M...among many others
- how I feel after strenuous exercise. Unlike my friends, I don't feel the need to hide myself from the world when I'm sweaty and strawberry-colored.
- lip gloss, sandals, and sundresses.

And of course, summer makes me feel sexy.

Posts: 87 | From: bay area & new england | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SparkleySa3
Neophyte
Member # 4129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SparkleySa3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The song "Bootyliscious" By Destinys Child! and when my boyfriend kisses my back! Short shorts, smooth legs, pretty toe nail polish, and as me and my boyfriend would call it..."Lalaluscious Fun" (Use your imagination)
Posts: 12 | From: NYC | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Singing
-Being on stage
-Cute cotton bikkin undies
-and cold air, don't ask.

------------------
Every time someone says, 'I don't believe in fairies,' one falls over dead.

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashleigh W
Activist
Member # 1352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashleigh W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moonlit rides on racehorses in meh jammies! hehe...thats fun...cause my ex used to ride w/me *he lived on the grounds, neither of us even had to sneak around!* and it was so cute...galloping full-speed with the moon light over you...just enough to see each other...it's so nice...I miss that...

-Ashz

Posts: 57 | From: USA...that's all you need to know! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Showering.... Especially when it's with my boyfriend. I don't know. I love the feeling of him working the shampoo and conditioner through my hair. And soaping up one another's bodies.

Also, when he went to Oz, he brought me back this Mambo Goddess underwear set that I am absolutely in love with. This little camisole and matching rollergirl-style panties with little gold, violet, and blue rollerskates on the front with "MAMBO GODDESS" printed over them. Very sexy....

------------------
Smile, though your heart is breaking....

My crazy little universe....

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissThang2004
Neophyte
Member # 4310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissThang2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a BRIGHT colored THONG with a leather skirt or leather pants makes me feel like i could just do anything i wanted...like i could climb the highest mountain if i wanted... hehe but yeah a bright thong (that nobody will see. *wink* its a secrettt!) and leather skirt or pants....TIGHT ones at that...it makes me feel sooo amazing...plus wearing a tight tshirt without a bra...i love my boobies but i only go braless about once a month...i dont want my breast to be in the middle of my stomach by the time im 20 (im 14 and a 38 D...my back hurts...hehe)

------------------
-perfection is a myth- with 5 exceptions...*NSYNC....

Posts: 20 | From: woodbridge, va, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it makes me feel sexy when i sleep in my tank top and underwear. i don't know why, but laying in my bed, reading before i sleep i just get a kewl feeling inside like - o yea, im awesome.
it makes me feel good inside too.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~*TeenGenie*~
Neophyte
Member # 4300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~*TeenGenie*~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I feel totally sexy when im boxing at my boxing club, to have so much power when Im wearign my stomach top, shorts and my boxing gloves. I dunno its great. Also when Im wearing my school uniform, which is : blouse, white kneehighs, school kilt. and then i get the men staring and honkign the horns its great!

------------------
Theres nothing harder than seeing the one whom you love, love another.

Good friends are hard to find,harder to leave,and impossible to forget

Dont frown, because you'll never know who is fallin in love with your smile.

Posts: 4 | From: Mississauga, Ontario CANADA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Witgirl
Neophyte
Member # 4132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Witgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel sexy when my best friend and i walk around town and watch the guys heads turn. She totally boosts my confidence everytime i see her.

------------------
You laugh because im diffrent i laugh because you're all the same...Ye as i walk through the valley in the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, cuz i'm the biggest baddest meanest motherf***er in the valley!!!

})i({ ~*~Whitney~*~ })i({

Posts: 12 | From: Alabama, US | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BeatnikBaby
Neophyte
Member # 4669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeatnikBaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel sexy when i get a lovely 'Brazilian' wax and right after i shave my legs and slather on some victoria secret vanilla lotion. i feel sexy letting my curly long hair fall softly over my breasts...and yes yes...undies are very sexy and groovy but having NO undies is 10 times better in my opinion. i surprisingly feel very sexy wearing my boyfriend's whitey tighties and his dress shirts...somehow it makes me feel more womanly standing in front of him in his clothes. it's fun. oh oh...and when i do yoga and i'm stretching all my muscles and getting more flexible day by day...i feel so sexy.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i wear beautiful dresses that make me look all grown up and when i walk someplace and people are checking me out! also when i wear thong underwear or when me and this guy play strip poker and i feel absolutely comfortable being half naked in front of him. and...this doesn't make me feel SEXY but it makes me feel really good about myself: when my dad tells me that the woman who lives down the block says "cat is just growing up so fast and she's sooo beautiful!" and also when i've been crying over a guy or something, and i look at my red, teary face and eyes in the mirror and i say out loud to my reflection "you're so beautiful, no matter what anyone says!"
peace y'all~~

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eppy
Neophyte
Member # 4254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I've answered this or not, so pardon the redundancy if I have.

I feel sexy listening to Tom Jones or Santana. I feel sexy being naked, especially if I'm lying next to my bf and he rubs his hand all over my body. I feel sexy when I take a bath. I feel sexy when I wear velvet. (I have this great pair of dark blue velvet jammies I just love!) I feel sexy when I'm outside and the wind blows my hair. I feel sexy when my bf kisses me. Or when we dance (at a party or in the living room). Or even when he just looks at me the right way. I feel sexy after going down on him. I feel sexy if I get flowers (from a guy or a girl). I feel sexy when I know I look good.

I used to never feel sexy cause I didn't like my body. But I overcame my self consciousness, and now I can feel sexy even when I'm alone.

[This message has been edited by Eppy (edited 07-29-2001).]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie
Neophyte
Member # 4245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel sexy when i sleep naked, when i wear thongs(any color, style--->slutty, revealing, with cartoons) or any kind of sexy lingerie, when i drive in my silver car with the windows down and the system up, when i get all dressed up, when i go to the restaurant and the waiters are all looking at me....thats all i can think of
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 10 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wearing Victoria Secret's thongs
hot showers
staring into that *certain someones eyes*
driving w/ the sunroof down
massages

------------------
*~*Golden*~*

*A person that asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, a person who doesn't is a fool forever*

Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maharet
Activist
Member # 3806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maharet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, it's an old topic, but I love reading it, so I'm gonna bung it at the top of the list

I like sitting (alone), with a top on, no bra, and gently cupping my breasts under my shirt. Any music that makes me want to move to it. Watching gorgeous people, and (this took a year or so to realise! lol) knowing that poeple are watching me, and getting as much pleasure from it as I am looking at them.

Posts: 66 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.