Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » Pink Slip » Ladies Room » Underwear Collection?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Underwear Collection?
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've been pretty bored lately, and I have tons of clothes. So I'm wondering, what to do when I get some new money? I have nothing that I want and well, I hate to save money. So I was wondering, does anyone have an underwear collection? I think it would be a great thing to collect! You'd never be out of clean underwear, and if you ever become famous you can make a fortune selling it off.

Imagine the intersting conversation? Just met someone, don't know what to talk about? How bout, "Hi, my name is Brittany and I have over 500 pairs of panties and over 300 thongs". Now that's interesting! Just imagine all the cute stuff you could have!

So, what do you think? Should I take up the underwear collection bussiness? Oh my gosh, you can also use it as decorations. Sick of those plain boring walls? Simple, stick up a few leapord thongs. Hate that bare X-mas tree? Add some smilie face panties. It can also be used for rags, and hey, don't worry if your rag surprises you!

All the uses for underwear...how about a french cut quilt? Wow, I could be the martha stuart of underwear. So, would you ever consider underwear collecting? Does anyone out there do it already!?

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AngelsBrat
Activist
Member # 563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AngelsBrat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way man ... I consider underwear to be only for butt purposes *lol* I don't think i would ever really have the guts to collect any of it. I'd be too scared someone would find it!!

But if that's what you wanna do, that's great Hey you could even frame some of them !! hehe

Posts: 55 | From: Toronto,Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, what about bras?

------------------
u arent worthless if you can make someone laugh
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have a ton of undies and I always go shopping for lingerie..it's nice to have interesting underwear...I think the best pair I've bought so far was a thong that was printed with rubber duckies! When my boyfriend undressed me he had to smirk...

~lemming

------------------
"There's only now, there's only this/Forget regret or life is yours to miss/No other road, no other way/No day but today..."~"Mimi" in "Another Day," from RENT, by Jonathan Larson

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Activist
Member # 374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ophelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man! i love the whole underwear-for-everything deal! that is AWESOME!

and then you can continue with other places of the body to put it on! like on your head! that would be sooo cool! one kick butt pair.. then stick it on your head and put ponytails through the leg spaces! okay, that's it, i have to do that now! thanks for the insipration!

Posts: 72 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

Oph!

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*evil*vampiress*
Neophyte
Member # 696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *evil*vampiress*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally think it would b awesome 2 collect bras!!! i swear , like so many options , fuzzyness , paw prints , silver etc!?! its all crazy
so many bras so little time!!!

------------------
kiss and kill me sweetly...

Posts: 36 | From: ontario, canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet*howl
Activist
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet*howl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys this is my topic i have always been intimates obsessed. Victoria's secret is the first place I go when I get my paycheck. Scot loves it, it's really easy to make me happy a new negligee or panties of pajamas and i'm happy for at least two days. ^_^ heehee I know every pair of undies I own.

------------------
-Sweet*howl

Knowledge is power, use it wisely

Posts: 62 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, when I think of people collecting underwear, I think them sitting around in a circle comparing and trading, like little kids with Pokemon cards. But I'm guilty of 'collecting' it myself. There's just something about knowing I'm wearing ultra-sexy underwear that makes me feel unbelievably sexy. Like I'm hiding some sort of dirty secret or something.

------------------
Farewell now my sister

Up ahead there lies your road

And your conscience walks beside you

It's the best friend you will ever know

And the past is now your future

It bears witness to your soul

Make sure that the love you offer up

Does not fall on barren soil.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, bras! I still have some really cotton printed ones from when I was an A cup, and that was some years ago, so yeah, I'm a bit of a collector. And then of course, there are the silver and metallic red ones, gingham, a few leopardskin, a pointy one from the fifties (remarkably comfortable, it's almost like a sports bra, but less sweaty), and my favourite, Marilyn. Well, Marilyn Moroe pcitures printed on a nice big satiny bra. And, they're not bras, but I have . . . Beatles socks, strawberry gauzy underpants, an orange garterbelt from the sixties (as well as some others, I like stockings and Rocky Horror), and tights in bright colours and stripes and spots and such. And a red velvet basque . . . underwear should be fun! BTW, I did keep a pair of purple sixties stockings in their original package tacked to my wall for a bit, but I was afraid the package would fade so I took them down.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaitangel
Neophyte
Member # 960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaitangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, I have the distinction of spending $500 last time I stepped foot in Victoria's Secret...though my favourite undies are a cotton set with volkswagen beetles on them. Anyway, there's worse things to collect than underwear. I now have about 100 bras, and they're like a secret expression of my personality. I could be wearing a suit for work on the outside, but have a glow in the dark thong on underneath. Anyway, do what you want and have fun with it!
Posts: 8 | From: Jamestown, RI | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only problem I have with buying so many bras is I'm still growing, and I really hate to buy something I can only wear for a few months.

Now, I'm thinking of buying and tacking a line of thongs up on my wall (the front side facing out). Not previously worn ones, lol, just ones I bought. I thought, now that would be interesting. But I don't know if my parents would approve. Because with all they've let me do to redecorate my room, we never discussed having a "thong wall". But I think it'd be cool!

brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.