Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » PLEASE HELP freaking out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP freaking out
luwa
Neophyte
Member # 108003

Icon 11 posted      Profile for luwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

please help me my girlfriend and i were fooling around last sat the 13/07/2013 ther was no full on sex but she did have her pants and underwear off as we were dry humping could sum how sperm have gotten to her vagina and yes i had my pants on..she has been getting weird symptoms since wednesday she has cramping which comes in the morning realy bad and goes away and come back slightly during the day and brown discharge she is also taking nurofen period pain 800mg could that be causing the abnormal cramps.. also is it to soon for pregnancy symptoms are we just been paranoid or is this her period coming on

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Luwa and welcome to Scarleteen,

Dry humping when at least one person has clothes on is not a way anyone is known to get pregnant. [Smile]

here's some more information about pregnancy risks.
Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

No, even if there had been a pregnancy risk, your girlfriend would not be showing signs of pregnancy right away. To understand how and why, here's some information on reproduction.

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

We couldn't possibly tell you why your girlfriend is experiencing cramps right now. If her period is expected soon, that could very well be what's going what's going on.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.