Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » TTC Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TTC Question
KrazeeCaramel94263
Neophyte
Member # 43547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrazeeCaramel94263     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are recently trying to conceive and my first cycle after bc was normal. I am currently in cycle 2... I know there is no definite but I am just curious... on saturday morning I had very bad cramps on my left side in the middle of my cycle I am led to believe that these were "ovulation cramps" I have never experienced these before but they felt like period cramps but only on the lower left side and then on Sunday I had a positive LH Surge does/could this mean I will ovulate soon? I know nothing is exact but we are excited to get pregnant! Thank you!
Posts: 38 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's very possible, however we can't rightly say since everyone's bodies are so diverse, they all do things a bit differently. So the only way to know when you're ovulating -- or rather, to know roughly when you're ovulating -- is if you've been charting every day for at least a few months. If you have been, then your guess will likely be more accurate than ours. I also suggest you talk to your doctor or an OB/GYN about this, as they'll be able to help you chart your fertility, etc! [Smile]
Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.