Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Worried about pregnancy... Please help me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried about pregnancy... Please help me!
heinrich_blue
Neophyte
Member # 95749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heinrich_blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! First of all, I'm new here, sorry if my question sounds awkward. I'm 22, and I've been dating my 19 year old girlfriend for an year and 9 months. She's been on YAZ since 2010, and last month she changed to Yasmin. She got her period on April 20th, and she's not on any BC since, but I always wear a condom. I'm worried about one sexual relation we had on April 28th. I masturbated, cleaned myself up, and one hour after that I received oral sex from my girlfriend. After that we had protected sex (condom). I'm worried that there might have been some pre-*** that got outside of the condom through my hands when I was putting it on, or that maybe after she gave me oral sex she got some pre-*** on her hands and fingered herself. I'm pretty sure my penis was clean when I received oral sex, but I don't know if I released some pre-*** during the oral sex and it got mixed up with saliva. I didn't pee after I masturbated, so I'm aware that my pre-*** could have some sperm in it. Should I worry about that episode? What are the chances she got pregnant that day? Thanks!
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen.

Can you take a look at this information about pregnancy risks first, please, then we can talk about any questions you have. [Smile]

Also, to clarify: are you saying that your girlfriend is no longer taking the birth control pill?

Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heinrich_blue
Neophyte
Member # 95749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heinrich_blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robin, thanks for the reply. My girlfriend is not taking the birth control pills this month because we didn't have access to it on the day her period came (April 20th). That happened because she changed from YAZ to Yasmin, and as they are different in number of pills she failed to predict the day her period would come. I already read the FAQ, but I just can't be sure if that situation put as at risk or not, so I need some advice on that.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.