Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » pregnancy with precum on fingers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pregnancy with precum on fingers?
chakuma88
Neophyte
Member # 95367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chakuma88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,
well one day me and my boy friend were being together alone.while we were together my boy friend had to adjust his penis.well we are sure that while adjusting he touched some of his precum.after about 5 minutes later he started fingering me.i am not sure if he used the same hand that he used to adjust, but assuming so is there are chance that i may be pregnant? i am 10 days late in my period [Frown]
a point to emphasis is that he ejaculated on the previous night so he definitely peed after that.and also the two of us are virgins.also i must add the fact that between the time (which is around 5 minutes) he adjusted his penis and fingered me, he had to touch my clothes so there is a possibility of the precum being wiped by my clothes.
please can someone give me a reply as soon as possible.i am dead scared [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
thank you.
ps: i read the article pregnancy scared and i know the chances are low.but i need some re-assuarance from you people who are experts in these matters.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chakuma88
Neophyte
Member # 95367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chakuma88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS: also i should add the fact that i was not regular till about a year ago and i usually find my period being delayed due to stress.so could this too be a reason for the delay in my periods??
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eryn_smiles
Peer Ambassador
Member # 35643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eryn_smiles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, the risk of pregnancy in this situation is extremely low. The reason for your late period could be stress-related, or due to many other reasons:
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/pink/m_i_a_or_dude_wheres_my_period

[ 03-24-2012, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: eryn_smiles ]

--------------------
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare."

Audre Lorde

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
srk20
Activist
Member # 59241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for srk20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused- eryn_smiles, you say that that the risk of pregnancy in this situation is extremely low but I've asked the same question in the experts forum and the answer has been that if semen touches anything like clothes or a hand on the way to a vulva, that there is no risk and there needs to be direct contact between semen and genitals or genitals and genitals.

To quote Saffron: "What we mean by direct vulva-to-ejaculate contact is that the ejaculate would have come out of the penis and onto your vulva straight away. It can't go onto a hand or a toilet seat or clothing and still be able to co-create a pregnancy with you by getting onto your vulva. The person who has the penis would have to ejaculate onto your vulva. Directly onto your vulva."

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006956/p/1.html#000022

Could you please clear this up?

Posts: 197 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
srk20
Activist
Member # 59241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for srk20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP
Posts: 197 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The situation described above doesn't pose a pregnancy risk. There is no mention of ejaculation or direct contact.

Does that help?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.