Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Fingered through my clothing, is it possible to get pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingered through my clothing, is it possible to get pregnant?
cherishbaby
Neophyte
Member # 93909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherishbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I went out for coffee today, and I spoke to him the night before about how I didnt want to fool around anymore because I feel like that's all it's ever about and I don't want my scares to get worse (anxiety disorder). He agreed, but after we had coffee, he kind of just started fingering me through my leggings once we got back into the car. What started as a goodbye kiss turned into that. He kept asking me to give him a bj, but i was not comfortable doing so, so i kept saying no. At one point, he took out his penis (sorry for being graphic) and took the tips of his thumb, pointer finger and middle finger and touched the base of his penis and stroked his penis a few times. There may have been some precum and I am so scared that it got on the tips of his fingers and he rubbed and fingered me outside my leggings. My leggings never came off at all, and he never ejaculated because I never gave him head. Can I get pregnant from this? I'm literally freaking out right now. My leg is shaking, i'm terrified. Please help? Robin? Heather? Anybody else who has answered me before who's a trusted admin?? Please?
Posts: 26 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no risk from what you've described. If you haven't already, please have a read throug this: http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

Honestly, I'm far more concerned about the fact that your partner doesn't seem to be respecting your boundaries than any potential pregnancy risk. Continuing to ask you for any kind of sex after you've already said no is a big red flag, and says to me that this relationship might not be all that great for you.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherishbaby
Neophyte
Member # 93909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherishbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no risk whatsoever? I'm not supposed to start my ovulating week until February 6, and I'm not supposed to ovulate until around Feb 11 or 12, so any sperm in the precum would die if it got through my leggings before then, right? I'm so sorry, i'm just freaking out right now. And i have another question: when I came home right after, I washed my hands twice and hand sanitized. Then I went to pee and I'm just scared that some type of precum after touching his penis for a few seconds may have transferred onto the toilet paper i used to wipe myself after urinating. Is it even possible to get pregnant like that?

And since this site is a sex ed site, is it appropriate to talk about my feelings about how my bf pressures me to do things? (I really like this site, I feel such positivity and support to overcome my anxiety disorder here on this website. I had a yahoo answers account before, and I was honestly just bashed all the time and made fun of for my worries).

Posts: 26 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely no risk. Anytime there's a layer of clothing (or more than one layer) in the way, there really isn't a risk. And the second scenario you're describing doesn't pose a risk either. Pregnancy just doesn't happen like that: you need direct genital to genital contact, or direct contact between semen and your genitals, in order for a risk to exist.

And yes, we can absolutely talk about your feelings regarding your boyfriend pressuring you to do things. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with Yahoo answers; unfortunately, that seems to be not all that uncommon, but that's definitely not the kind of response you'll get here.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.