Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » He 'Came' Inside Me While Wearing a Condom!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He 'Came' Inside Me While Wearing a Condom!?
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, so we just had sex.
It's our second time so it wasn't like hardcore or anything.
But he came inside me while wearing the condom.
A few moments later he went inside me again with the condom filled with 'come'.
It never broke or anything, we stopped a few moments later.
Is there a chance I could become pregnant?!
:'[

Posts: 44 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, just to be clear: you used a condom for all genital contact, and he came inside the condom?

If that's how it was, then you used a condom correctly, which means you were around 98% protected.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8994 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mustard
Neophyte
Member # 55291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karina, did he "come" (ejaculate) twice in the same condom? It sounds like that's what you meant. Just so you know for next time, you're not supposed to use a condom twice.
Posts: 36 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Girl
Activist
Member # 60279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you did (reinsertion with semen already in the condom) wasn't the greatest of ideas. It was risky. The thing with condoms, though, is that failure is pretty obvious. The sperm can't get out unless there's a hole, and holes may start out subtle, but in my experience, they don't stay that way. Lots of y'all talk about doing the thing with filling the condom with water - every time I have had a condom break (which was a pretty common experience for me for a while, due to deliberate sabotage of the dorm free condom supply), we wound up having to pry a ring of latex off my boyfriend's penis. There was nothing left that would have held water if we tried.

Your takeaways:
1. You don't have to worry this time.
2. Don't do this again.
3. Get your own condoms and store them someplace safe and private. You're safer that way.

Posts: 129 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Captain Girl: Well we did the water thing and it was fine. Basically he came right, then like 1 minute later he stuck it back inside me, obviously with the same condom, but we did it for like 1 - 2 minutes. I hope I'm okay.
:'/
Also, I rubbed on his penis a few hours later, can i be pregnant?!?
I got on top of him and he did this:
He pulled the foreskin to the head and held the foreskin there.
His penis was dry, so I got on top of him and rubbed on his penis (while he was holding the foreskin on the head so nothing could come out)
We did this for 1 minute to less than a minute.
Could I be pregnant?
He never came or had any pre-come.
I'm extremely worried!

Posts: 44 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.