Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » could i be pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: could i be pregnant?
bouncingsiomai
Neophyte
Member # 57513

Icon 5 posted      Profile for bouncingsiomai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it has been two months since i had my period. i already took 3 pregnancy tests, all are negative.

the thing that i did before i had my last period was me and my boyfriend fooled around, i was on top of him and he was naked, but i was wearing underwear, i thin one, but not a thong. we dry humped and he came, but i was wearing underwear all the time. could i be pregnant?

i am really stressed out. fyi i was dancing for like 2 hours three times a week, worked 12 hour days 3 times a week and exercise 30 minutes three times a week too, so i dont know if im pregnant, or i am just burnt out. please reply! thanks!!!!

Posts: 1 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stress, big changes in diet and exercise, or other big life changes can have an effect on your period. What you described is not a very high pregnancy risk and if you have taken three pergnancy tests then, rest assured, you aren't pregnant.

Pregnancy Scared?

If your period has been gone for a couple months and you are worried then it's probably time to set up an appointment with your doctor to talk about it.

There are a ton of reasons your period might be late, and many of them are outlined in this article:

M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.