Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » can this cause pregnancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can this cause pregnancy
undovibe241
Neophyte
Member # 50997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undovibe241     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I get pregnant if my bf was naked and I was wearing a thong, and he was wet and his penis touched my butt crack/cheeks, and I touched my behind and it was wet near my anal but it wasnt out side, but at the crack cheek area. couldve it been mine? help please thanks. and I was wearing a thong all the way. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 9 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undovibe241
Neophyte
Member # 50997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undovibe241     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello????
Posts: 9 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skiesofgreen
Activist
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skiesofgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey undovibe241,

as Coatrack stated in your previous post about this issue, no this does not appear to present a pregnancy risk. Did you get a chance to look at the article Andy gave you to read through? If not here's the link again, and I'd suggest you take a look:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/pregnancy_scared

p.s. the staff here at scarleteen are all volunteers and while they try to answer all questions as fast as possible don't get too freaked out if it takes a day or so for them to get to you. =)

Posts: 245 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.