Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Just for a second

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just for a second
Courtney Crimewaves
Neophyte
Member # 55868

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Courtney Crimewaves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today when me and my boyfriend were making out, we got down to very little amounts of clothing, like usual. And for a second, we slipped, and he went inside me for a few seconds.
Can anyone tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant? He didn't cum, and I don't know if there was any precum on his penis... It's just too early to tell, but I kinda wanna know my chances

Posts: 1 | From: NJ | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome,

I do not see much of a risk here, but there was still a risk. Pre-ejaculate does not normally contain sperm; the only time that it might contain sperm is if he had ejaculated recently and there was some sperm remaining in his urethra. The thing is that you had direct genital contact and there is the possibility of what I just described. It is your call if you want to consider “Plan B/ EC”. It is the most effective if taken within the first 24 hrs, it become less effective over time (see article added below). You can try taking a test in 10-14 days to know for sure if there is conception. On a different note, there was also a risk of exposure for STI’s. I highly suggest that both of you get tested to know if STI’s are present in either of you to have exposed the other one to; then get retested in 6 mos. to be sure. I am adding an article about testing too. Let us know if there is any further you could help you with.

Emergency Contraception

Testing, Testing...

Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

PS: Sorry for the delay in responding. [Frown] For a faster reply on something this time urgent, try the "Emergencies and Crises" section next time. [Smile]

[ 02-15-2011, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: OWL Dan ]

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.